Part 17

When Amy and Howard got back to the hospital room Bernadette was holding baby Kyle and Raj was still holding baby Samantha.

"Hey, there's daddy!!" Raj handed Samantha back to Howard.

"Hey princess, congratulations Leonard and Penny, he's beautiful" Howard went and stood next to Bernadette.

Amy went over and stood next to Sheldon, "Sheldon, can I talk to you? Privately?"

"Amy, I'm sorry, but nothing is going to change my mind about this".

"Why are you so against having children?"

Sheldon sighed, "okay, honestly, I would be a terrible father, my dad was never around when I was little so I never had a good role model, and I'm afraid that if I ever have children that I'll screw their lives up just like my dad did to me".

"Sheldon, you would be a great father, I know you would be and no matter what happens..."

"Just tell him, Amy".

Everyone looked at Howard

"Tell me what?"

"Thanks Howard, I was actually going to tell him in private"

"Why? I already know, I would have told everyone else the moment you left the room, you might as well announce it in front of everyone".

Sheldon looked back and forth between Howard and Amy, "tell me what?"

Amy looked at Sheldon, "Sheldon, I'm pregnant".