How You Guys met

(Y/L/N) your last name
(Y/F/D) your favorite drink
(Y/S/N) your Skype name
(Y/F/N) your friends name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay guys, I will have to end the stream there and you will have to see what happens next time I play 'Until Dawn'!"

You declare to your stream as You pull up full face cam on the screen. You also take a glance at the chat at the perfect time and saw a message from a guy named 'TheSyndicateProject'.

"Awe I was looking forward to seeing your face a little longer :( I guess I'll just have to message you!"
You where a little shocked because he was the number one twitch streamer! I mean You're the third with Two Million One Hundred Ninety Thousand subscribers, roughly.

"Message me then Syndicate! Are you scared I'm soon going to be number one?"
You taunt him trying to get a reaction, but the first reaction in the chat wasn't him but everyone else asking questions like:
OMG did you see what he said😏
Ohhhh the sass though!😂
She should be number one!!💕
Wait Tom's watching!?!😱
SHIPPPPP!!😁😁
Next it was syndicates turn to say something.

"Check your DMs then miss.(Y/L/N)!"
He replayed cheekily and you laugh and his short remark.
"Okay I'm gonna go now guys I need a (Y/F/D) so buh-bye!"
You add your signature outro and end the stream.

You decided to read Toms message before You got that needed drink. It said:

"Hey I wanted to know if we could Skype sometime?"-Tom
You considered what to reply in stead you just went with a simple answer.

"Okay my username on Skype is (Y/S/N). Skype me tomorrow I've got things to do the rest of the day!"-(Y/N)
It's not like you where lying you had (Y/F/N) coming over for game night.

"Okay I'll Skype you around 2 is that okay?" -Tom

"Sounds good!" -(Y/N)

The next day you wake up at 1:45 that afternoon because you where up so late because of (Y/F/N) kept beating you at Mario Cart, and all you wanted to do was win one round. You quickly got up and changed into clean clothes and brushed your hair and teeth also adding some needed foundation and mascara.

"Why hello there (Y/N)!"
Tom starts with his British accent filling the silent air in my office.

"Why hello to you to mr.Cassell!"
I copy his greeting and getting him to laugh. It was like music to my ears.
And that laugh I listened to everyday after that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that was my first imagine I really hope you liked it!☺ Remember request are open!
-Morgan