Another Blondie

This takes place after WWI and WWII. It's Romano meeting Germany.

%&%

"Fratello!! I'm so glad to see you!!" I yelled, hugging him tightly. 

"Get off of me," Romano said. I let go of him and looked back to see Germany.

"Oh, I want you to meet one my allies!" I said, running over to Germany and pulling him over to Romano. "This is Germany!" I said smiling. Romano didn't say anything for a minute.

"Ciao, stupido potato bastardo," he grumbled, glaring at the German. Germany nodded to him. 

"You must be Italy's brother, Romano. Is it that right?" Germany asked. Romano nodded. 

%&> timeskip to when Romano and Italy are alone and it goes to regular POV<&%

"Fratello, did you like him?" Italy asked. 

"No, I hate him. I want you to be careful, okay, fratello?" Romano said. 

"But why? He's nice to me and he protected me from Britain." 

"Basta , per favore stai attento," Romano said. The lighter haired brother nodded, his curl bouncing.

"Okay," Italy said. 

"Good, now I'm going to the tomato bastardo's house," Romano said, getting up and leaving the room. 

"Addio, fratello!" Italy called as Romano walked out the door. The grumpy Italian didn't say anything in response. Romano got into his car and drove off, supposedly to Spain's house.

~Inside the Italians' house~

Italy watched as his brother drove off. The grumpy attitude didn't bother him, neither did the warning about Germany, his brother leaving without saying goodbye didn't bother him either, what was bothering the happy country was the fact that he was now alone in the house. The nearly permanent smile started to fade and so the Italian left and went to Germany's house.

~With Romano~ 

After a few hours of insane, dangerous, and reckless driving,  Romano pulled into France's driveway. He got out and went up to the door, he then rang the doorbell impatiently. A few minutes later, the door was opened by a surprised Frenchman.

"Bonjour, Romano. Are you looking for Spain?" France asked. Romano shook his head.

"I need to talk to you," he said, "About Holy Roman Empire." The Frenchman's face fell.

"Come inside."

~Translations may be slightly inaccurate, blame Google~

  Basta , per favore stai attento = Just, please be careful 

Addio = Bye

~

Hi. So I haven't been on Wattpad in a while and I sort of ignored that it existed. I had a lot going on and I didn't have time. I moved very far from my home and I made a couple of friends, with whom I spent a lot of time. I didn't used to socialize much outside of school, so I wrote after school, but after I moved I made a friend who basically made me leave my house and the only time I was in the house was when I was sleeping. Then he moved away, and my other friend went on vacation and will be going to a different school next year. I know I shouldn't tell my readers my problems, but I felt as though I owed an explanation for why I never continued this story when I said I would. Sorry for the wait, sorry for the excuses and the mini rant.

On another note, after I fell off the grid, I improved my writing a bit. I hope it looks better and sounds like someone intelligent wrote it. I left the previous chapter the way it was though. 

Bye now! B)