V Smut (Part 1/2)

You graduated from college and you and your boyfriend V started living together in a small apartment for two.
Then one day you decided to invite your closest friends.Mina,Solji and Jiyoon.
You invited and Junghyun who you dated a long time ago. But you are good friends now.V knew about him and was not really happy that he is coming too.

( Taehyung's POV )
My girlfriend Y/N and I are living together now.Yay I'm so happy we've been dating for 4 years now. I love her to death 😍💓She decided to invite her friends in our apartment just for fun.But she invited Her ex boyfriend Junghyun who she dated a long time ago and I'm not happy he is coming.He better don't touch my baby girl!!!
(End of Taehyung's POV)

( You POV. )
The day of the meeting finally came and I was so happy about it, I will finally meet my friends!
Everyone came of course.We were talking, we cooked and then we watched a movie.Tae was watching Junghyun and me the whole time but he didn't said anything.

(Junghyun's POV)
Y/N became even more prettier since the last time I saw her. I know she has a boyfriend now but I still love her.
When I was talking with her Taehyung was watching me angrily,and I understand him.He loves her so much,she loves him too and that's makes me a little bit sad.

( End of Junghyun's POV. )

( Your POV)
While we were watching the movie JungHyun put his hand on my leg I turned to my right and made an eye contacts with Tae,he was looking angry, he stood up and grabbed my hand and took me to the room.I didn't saw Junghyun's reaction but I saw Mina was looking at him.Tae looked the door and asked:
"What was Junghyun's hand doing on your leg?!!!!"
I tried to explain but Tae wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips and said
-"You are only mine Y/N and I'm gonna show you now. "
This turned me on and I turned red and forgot they my friends are downstairs watching a movie.
Tae pushed me on the bed and get on top of me kissing my neck. I took his shirt off and I saw his perfect abs. Then he started to undress me while kissing me and letting out soft moans. I end up only with my bra and panties .
-"Damnnn baby you are so hot!!!! "- he said.

BTS SMUTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें