A Maiamai plush

A Maiamai plush.

..."What is this...?" You thought and looked around, wondering who's cute plush is this. Suddenly, Midna brought Link (from A Link Between Worlds) to You. He was blushing and looking down. This plush surely suited him!

- So~ Let's just go! - Midna said and threw You with Link to the closet. You heard a weird sound and looked around. You started searching for Link.

- U-um... Link..? Where are You? - You asked. When about a minute passed (and You still didn't find him in this closet), You stood in the middle of it and looked around. He... It was like if Link just vanished! Then, suddenly... someone fell on You. It was Link and he probably was just so shy that he merged into the wall... Now, You were lying on the floor, like if he pinned You to it. You both blushed as he quickly got off of You.

- S-sorry! I... I didn't mean that, I just-

- I-it's okay! - You interrupted. - I kinda... understand You. If I had such powers, I'd probably merge into a wall too! - You giggled. Link sighed with a relief.

- H-heh... thanks for cheering me up...

- No prob! - You said. He was so shy and cute that You felt... um... not so shy(?) around him! Sorry, dunno how to explain this... (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

- Um... Y/N..?

- Yeah?

- S-sience we're here... um... can I... kiss You? - he asked. You blushed hardly and giggled.

- Y-You know... I... I don't mind it! - You said, trying to... 'play it safe'.

Link was getting closer and closer to You and stopped before You face. Even if it was dark, You knew he was all red.

When he was just about to kiss You... Zelda suddenly opened the door.

- ...Oh... ... I'm sorry, but... 7 minutes already passed...

- W-wha-?! B-but... - said Link, as he looked at Zelda. He stood up and helped You, then left the closet, still holding Your hand.

- Um... Y/N? Can we go... somewhere else for a few minutes? - he asked.

- Sure. - You responded. He led You to another room. It was completly empty. Link looked right into Your eyes and.... kissed You. You looked at him wide-eyed, then smiled. His red face was too cute. You kissed back and heard like if... someone took a photo. When You turned around, You saw Zelda with a Picto Box.

- Sorry... I couldn't resist! - she said, giggled and ran away.

Link immediately decided to chase her, as You laughed.