Chapter 5

"I was under the bed looking at this man with wide eyes he was an alpha an also my mate.

"Go to mate go to mate he'll keep us safe.
"I don't no I'm scared I don't no him.
"I it's okay just go.

" I didn't say nothing back to my wolf I stayed in my one spot my body was starting to hurt because of the floor I let out a whimper an moved a little so it wasn't going to hurt as much. An I close my eyes to go to sleep but the man was still here but I no he could not get to me.

Josh pov

"As I lay an look at my mate under the bed she was going to sleep but then she let out a whimper an my eyes snapped to hers but they never opened I no the floor was hurting her she was skin an bone an the hard floor wasn't helping her.

"Let me go to her she doesn't no you she just knows our wolf.

"No can't you see she's scared of an alpha.

"But she is our mate.

"I no.

"After what seemed like forever I gave up an let my wolf take control so I shifted into my black an white wolf an I layed back down an looked under the bed to see my mate with her eyes open an her panting like she needed so water an I whimpered her eyes moved to mine looking at my every move she no I was to big to get under the bed with her just big so my head can fit under.

"Bring me food an water now.

"Yes alpha. Some one said I didn't cear who it was as long as I get it.

"The hole they put in the door opened my mate whimpered like they were going to come after her but I'm not letting anyone come in here. I pushed the food an water to the end of the bed hopefully she'll come over an take a drink.

Sherise pov

"My eyes snapped open at the sound of bones popping an I no that the alpha was shifting I whimpered an started to licking my lips an nose everything was getting dry. Then I hear him whimper an my eyes snapped to his he was the same wolf from the woods I wasn't as scared anymore but I did won't some water but I didn't won't to talk just as I was thinking that I hear someone on the door an I whimpered again an backed away into the corner even when I no I can't go back anymore but I can see him moving a tray with food an water on it an pushed it under the bed an looking at me with hopeful eyes like he wanted me to take a drink an early something.

"Will you eat for me my little mate.

She didn't say anything to me she just looked from me to the tray of food like she wonted to get some so I pushed it more as far as I could then I layed my head down putting my head on my paws an closed my eyes I've been up all night keeping an eye on her an now I'm just going to close my eyes for a while. I wish my little mate would eat or drink something for me. That was the last thought before I let sleep take me away.

Sherise Pove

I kept an eye on my so called mate trying to see if I should go get something to eat an drink but I was to scared that he would pull me out from under the bed so I layed down putting my head on my paws an closed my eyes an slept.

Sherise wolf Cake pov

"I'm not going to let me an Sherise go another day with out eating so I took control of us an I belly walked over to were our mate put the food I took a few laps of water an I took some food off the tray an started to eat it.

Josh pov

"I could hear my little mate moving around next thing I no I can hear her drinking the water then I open my eyes a little to see her going for the meat that was on the plate I was so happy that she was eating an drinking I just wonted to touch her so badly.

Sherise wolf Cake pov

Ummm CAKE what are you doing get back from him.

"No he's our mate he will not hurt us an I will not let keep happening.

"But.....

"No buts he saved our life just give him a chance please Rise.

"Okay fine but your on your own with this I still need time.

"OK thank you.

Josh pov

What my little mate did next shocked me to the core she came up to me an got from up under the bed an she layed her small body next me. I jumped a little from the sparks I could she felt it cause she went still then she layed down. I picked my head up from my paws an looked down at her while she looked at me not knowing what to do I licked her head an to my surprise she purrs at my actions an she moved into me more an fell to sleep. I can't believe my little mate is sleeping right next to me I close my eyes and let sleep take over me knowing I had my mate next to me.

I no I no its a little short but it's something......

What do you think will happen between the two of them.