part 6

Adam looked at me with his wolf eyes. Witch were adorable

"How can I be mad at you" I said as I wipe away my tears away

Adam started giggling. I smiled but I was still mad cause everything I said was true. Maybe just maybe I have a little hate to him, but I don't know. I turn around and heard something in the woods. I smelled alex.

"Alex" I said sharply

"Look its the alpha daughter" alex said as he smirked

"I knew I smelled you" I said

"You smelled me" alex said

"Yea and it wasnt Pleasant" I said

"Go to hell" alex said

"Go away" I growled

"Make me!" Alex yelled

"I will!" I yelled

I tured in to my wolf and attack him. He fell to the ground. I could of rip out his throat, but then I remembered adam. I turn by human and got up and went to him and pick him up.

"The pup was born?" Alex ask as he go up

"No this is just some other pup" I said sarcastically

"Were your mother shouldn't she take care of him" alex said in a nasty tone

"His mother isnt alive anymore!" I yelled

Alex looked at me for a minute.

"Addy im sorry" alex said

"Yeah right" I said then ran off with Adam

I went home. As I walked in I handed Adam to my dad and when to my room. They I mean mis and mr Matthew (jake mom&dad) mis and mr Hunter (sam mom&dad) and my dad were planning my mom funeral. I closed my room door. I couldn't take it knowing that my mom was gone. The thought of losing her drove me crazy. Now she gone forever.

****************************time skip************************************

About 4 day pass by and it was time for my mom funeral. I wore a black dress my dad in a black tux. We were on the way to the church. Don't cry I told myself over and over and over again. Once we got there I went up to the coffin and stood there looking at my mom. She looked so peaceful laying there. I grip the bottom of my dress tightly. I was trying so hard not to cry. A few people walked in and I immediately smelled alex. He walked up to the coffin. He looked at me. He saw me griping the bottom of my dress. A group of people walked to me and told they felt sorry from and if I need anything not to be afraid to ask them. After the funeral was over I went home and straight to my room. Tomorrow were they buried her. Everything was ranning though my mind. Eventually I fell asleep.