h u r t

(author POV)
(Italicized words are Yoongi's thoughts)

_______________________

Yoongi woke up when his cat started licking his face. ew
He slowly crept up from his bed and fed his cat quickly before going to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. While looking at himself in the mirror, he saw the bandaid on his hand. All the memories of the day before came back and he caught himself smiling through the memories of Jimin helping him heal his palm. He smiled. for once

He examined his body for those bruises. ow
He had forgotten about what Donghae's gang did to him. Bruises everywhere. There was especially one big violet bruise on his skinny side of his tummy. not today please

__________________________

Yoongi hurried down his kitchen where he decided to get an orange. Yoongi never ate much. It didn't strange him hat his mom had left him a sticky note on the fridge saying she won't be able to eat today with him.

Yoongi rode his bike to school, watching the calm scenery in the morning. He loved riding his bike to school. It was peaceful and quiet. The blue sky wasn't showing any sunlight today.

Yoongi got off his purple bike and placed it in one of the bike parking spaces. He slid his hands in his warm sweater pockets and paced himself into school. Please not today,
He hurried himself into his first class making sure not to look at anyone. Though he mysteriously looked up once in a while to look for him
When he entered his class, he scanned the class and remembered he had this class with the orange haired boy. He looked up to see his seat and someone sitting next to it. Strange

When he took a seat he saw him. His orange hair wasn't styled like the others. He wasn't like the others. He was kind to me.

Jimin noticed when Yoongi sat down and he immediately turned around to say hi.

"Hey! How is your hand?" Jimin asked

"It's ok now. Thanks for helping me,"

Jimin was about to ask a question to Yoongi when he was cut off by someone  throwing a paper ball at Yoongi's head.

"Hey faggot! Don't think we forgot about you" Donghae's gang had entered the class and wanted to cause more trouble to Yoongi.

They moved closer to Yoongi and he nervously clutched onto his backpack while Jimin starred with shock.
Donghae grabbed Yoongi by the collar and forcefully made him stand up. His hands were rough on Yoongi's soft neck.

Yoongi closed his fists while looking at the floor. As one of them was about to grab Yoongi to beat him, Jimin stood up quickly and grabbed the guy's hand. It stopped him and the rest of them started in shock. Yoongi had flinched when he was about to hit him but Jimin stopped that. Donghae was about to drag Jimin out when suddenly the teacher came in. He immediately stopped when the teacher looked up at them. Jimin smirked at him smugly while Donghae shot an angry expression at him. They both sat down quickly and listened to their first class~

While in class, Yoongi ripped a piece of paper off the small corner of his notebook and quickly scribbled something on it. He passed it to Jimin when the teacher was focused on the board in front of him. Jimin stared at it hesitantly but took it quickly.

thank you for saving me (^-^)/~

Jimin's face soon showed a smile as he saw Yoongi's messy handwriting and scribbled on it, and passed it back to Yoongi,

no problem mint hair (;

Yoongi blushed and hid the note in his backpack.

__________________________

At the end of their last class, Jimin looked for Yoongi at the back of the school as where they had planned to meet there when school ended.
When he got there, his eyes widened.

"Let him go!" Jimin yelled as he ran to
the boys who had Yoongi pinned up to a tree, beating him again. One punch was directed into Yoongi's stomach and that's when Jimin took the guy's shoulder to turn him around and punch him right in the face. The guy fell onto the ground and grabbed his jaw, where blood came from his bottom lip. The other guy went to grab his friend and Jimin took this chance to run away. Jimin took Yoongi's arm and started running out the main building. The mint hair followed Jimin but felt a strong pain in his head. Jimin noticed Yoongi was hurt and could barely walk from the bruises they gave his legs and apparently they had hit his head hard because Yoongi suddenly collapsed. Jimin picked up Yoongi's light body and started running out the school's gate.

Jimin opened his back car door and placed Yoongi down on the back seat. Before he closed the door, he gazed at Yoongi's face. He looked peaceful, even though he had bruises around his pale delicate lips. He closed the door and opened his car door to drive to his house where he would later bring Yoongi in ~

__________________________

sorry I yet again took years to update

sorry I yet again took years to update. I hope you liked this chapter and I promise I will update again soon xD ~