The Queen's daughter

TITLE: The Queen's daughter

AUTHOR: Elephants4ever

GENRE: Fantasy/Romance

DESCRIPTION: This is a collaborative story between me and my friend, lifesaroad. She writes as Elissa, and I write as Melody. I hope you like it! Description: Elissa is the princess, and everyone expects exceptional things out of her. But how can she impress them when she can't even cast a single spell? When Maddox makes a return for the throne, Elissa won't be able to stop him on her own. Melody is an outcast orphan with powers that even she doesn't understand. She wants nothing more than to be reunited with the parents who gave her up, but she soon discovers that the secrets behind her beginnings are far from simple. Jump into the lives of Elissa, a princess who's determined to save her country; Percy, an old friend that sends sparks flying; and Melody, a newfound friend as they work together to stop Maddox's plots. Along the way the girls find out the truths about themselves: Just like Elissa, Melody isn't even close to belonging in her world. (Fyi: there are two authors working this, so the updates will be on a regular basis. Usually 1-3 days a new chapter will be published)

RATED: No rating

OTHER: This girl came 1st in one of my competition! Best winner we've ever had;)