My Sister Darcy

(Amber and her older sister Darcy)

*Amber's Pov*

I woke up in bed with jackson right beside me with his arm on my stomach.When i tried to get up his grip tightened and i was pulled into his chest.

"Well,good morning to you too,angel"Said jackson as he kissed me on my forehead.

I snuggled closer to him as he gently stroked my head.I got up off the bed and walked towards the shower when jackson ran and blocked the way.

"If you going to take a shower let me go first"said jackson.

"What?Why?"I asked.

"I've known you for two years and it takes you at least an hour to take a shower none the less get dressed."said jackson smirking.

"Fiiine,i'll wait"i said was i walked back over to the bed.

While jackson took a shower i was playing on my iphone. I've been playing flappy bird and its gotten so addicting.When jackson got out of the bathroom he saw me and took my phone.

"Hey!,I was playing that!"i said while trying to reach for it.

'"You'll get it back when you take a shower in less then 20 minutes"said jackson grinning.

"What,20 minutes?!? thats barely enough time to wash my hair!" i said still trying to get my phone.

"Im sure you can wash your hair in 10 minutes then everything else in the other ten."Said jackson ruffling my hair.

I pouted but went to the bathroom anyway,trying to take a full shower in less than 20 minutes.

*Caleb's Pov*

I had gotten back with my pack the next morning to tell them the news.My father seem happy with me but he still wanted me to stay to train as well as the others.While i was there i ran into Darcy,Amber's older sister.

"Hey Darcy,whats goin on"I asked.

"Nothin much,just think about what im gonna to to the mate that rejected my sister"Said Darcy with a devilish grin.

"It's been 3 1/2 years,and you still haven't found him,what make you think you can keep trying?"

Darcy looked at me with a hurt face.I could tell that she missed Amber.They might have been sisters,but they we're the best of friends too.I couldnt stand my mates sister to be in any more pain.

"You know i could help you find amber"i said not throwing off any hints that i knew where she was.

"Really?! you would do that for me,oh thanks a bunch!"Said Darcy giving me a really strong hug.

"Ok,Ok darcy lets go find her then"i said  taking her hand and lead her into the woods.

*Amber's Pov*

I walk out of the bath room with a towel wrapped around my body.My hair was dripping wet while i was slightly shivering from the cold wind hitting my body.

"Well then i guess you can take a shower in less than 20 minutes"said jackson getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

"Yeah,but i didn.t get to fully wash my hair"i said pouting.

Jackson Pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead.

"I'm still  dripping wet ya know"I said pushing him off.

"Your dripping wet with good looks" said jackson winking.

"Ugh,get out,i have to get dressed silly"i said pushing him out.

"Since i still have your phone,you have 20 minutes to get dressed,and no messes in the room"said jackson walking of to the living room.

"No Fair!"i said closing the door.

*Jackson's Pov*

She absolutely adorable,no doubt about it.I despise caleb for rejecting her and i promised to protect her,not letting her go.

Ding Dong!

"Huh?Who is it?"i said walking towards the front door.

"Its Caleb,Let me in ,i have to introduce someone" said caleb's muffled voice from the behind the door.

I grunted and ran my fingers through my hair. When i opened the door i saw caleb with a girl.She had violet eyes and raven hair,though she did look a little bit like amber.

"Who's this caleb,i thought your pack members weren't coming till next month"i said looking at him confused.

"This is Darcy,I Have no time to expl-"

"Is Amber here?" said Darcy.

I nodded and she pushed past me.

"Amber! Amber where are you?!"screamed Dacry.

"What is the meaning of this?!" i said using my alpha voice.

Suddenly Amber ran down the stairs with a black shirt and shorts on.She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and stared at Darcy.Tears started to form in her eyes.

"D-Darcy?"said Amber with a tear running down her face.

*Amber's pov*

"D-Darcy?"I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

She opened her arms wide with tear in her eyes as well,It was really her ..my sister.

"Darcy!"I screamed as i ran into her open arms.

She Hugged me so tight as i snuggled into she shirt.She was so warm and comforting,just like when we were kids.

"Can someone tell me whats going on?"Said jackson clearly confused.

Darcy Let go of me and walked over to jackson and smirked.

"My  little sister has never spoke of me?,how rude Amber"said Dacry

"SISTER?!?"yelled jackson.

I giggled as caleb stood in the door way.

"That's right,my name is Darcy Clawford,Older sister of Amber Clawford"said darcy as she bowed.

"Its nice to meet you Alpha Jackson"

*To be continued*

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter ! there will be a new chapter out in about an hour so be ready!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

:3

~ChibiAnimations