Witches and Vampires

"Woah , Lisa who are they?" Sierra asked.

I looked at who she was talking about. Oh them. My neighbors. My hot neighbors might I add. They are drop dead gorgeous. But there was something wierd about them. I can't put my finger on it. Yet. But since I am so nosy I will find out. One way or another.

"Hello, earth to Lisa!" Sierra said waving her hands in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"Who's the hotties?"

"Oh yea they are my new neighbors." I said laying back down.

We are laying out in my front yard. It should be winter soon, so we are soaking up as much sun as we can. Sierra shrugged as she layed back down as well. Again my mind wandered to my neighbors. We haven't talked yet. Just waved and nodded to each other.

"Hey ladies can we ask you two a favor?" A guy said.

I opened my eyes. Of course right in front of me blocking my sunlight was my neighbor.

"Yea what's up?" I asked them.

"Well I am Mike and this is Tylor my brother." Mike said pointing to his brother. I noticed Mike had black spiky hair cut short but long enough for spikes. He has deep blue eyes. You can get lost in them eyes.. He's tall about 6 foot. Musclar oh his muslces. I looked at Tylor he was hot as well. Tylor also had pale skin looked the same height, the only diffrence is this hair and eyes. Tylor had blond hair just his was longer. Also he had brown eyes.

"We were wondering since we are new here if you guts could maybe show us around?" Mike asked .

I looked at Sierra who was beaming happy. She looked like a little girl who just seen Santa Clause. I giggled know she was going to agree wether I did or not.

"Sure just let us know when and we can go as well to show you around." I said.

"What about tomarrow around lunch time? We will take you guys out to eat for the troubles.!" Tylor said. He looked shy and looked nervous, like he was expecting us to back down. I smiled.

"That's perfect. We will see you tomarrow around lunch time." I stated.

I grabbed Sierra who was practically drooling.