Chapter 17

"Jimin, are you sure that's where we should land?" I asked, looking at the massive green field, houses in the distance.

"Don't worry," Yoongi leaned over Jimin's seat. "I have a strategy." I sighed, going back to the seat where my bag was.

"Okay, let's go!" Jimin cheered in English, as we began to lower down. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around, until I felt a soft bump and knew that we were on land.

"Deactivate the helicopter." Yoongi ordered Jimin, as he opened the door. 

"But how-"

"Just do as I say." Jimin nodded, beginning to do something on the GPS screen. I followed Yoongi out, the smell of damp grass and horse poo filling my nose.

"So, what now?" I asked, looking around. The field was completely empty, with a few bushes here and there, but from afar I could see brick houses. The houses were connected together, in lines of four or five, and people were beginning to come out.

"Follow my lead, I hope you know English." Yoongi said quietly, as an elderly man approached us. He was a bit overweight, with a bald head and a white overgrown moustache. He looked a bit shocked and frightened. A woman had also walked up to us, in an apron and slippers, with her eyes wide.

"Well hello," the woman smiled. "Can I help you?" I felt a nudge on my elbow, turning around to see Jimin by my side.

"Uh, yes-" Yoongi began talking in English. "-we are Korean pop stars," he pointed to him and Jimin. "And this is our manager-" he pointed to me. "We want to go to London." The woman made an "oh" face.

"That's quite far from here," she waved the man, who was accompanied by other westerners, over. "My husband's going there tomorrow, he will help ya."

"Oh," I tried to think of a sentence in English. "Can we stay somewhere?"

"Oh sure," the man nodded. "You can sleep in our daughter's room, I think you'll all fit." We thanked the man, while Jimin kept away in silence.

***

"My name's Amy by the way," the woman said. "And that's my husband, Rob." The man stayed quiet, looking ahead of the field. We were approaching a village, the one with the houses built together. They all looked the same, with green branches covering the brown brick walls. We stopped at a dark brown door, with the number 79 on it. There was a stone path leading to the door, with flower beds surrounding it. Compared to the island's beach, this village felt so alive.

"Kat!" Amy shouted, once the front door was open and we were ushered into a cramped corridor.

"What?!" A small female voice travelled from the upstairs of the house. I looked around, seeing the kitchen and dining room connected on my left, and the set of carpeted stairs on my right. An orange and white cat sat on one of the chairs near the dining table, looking at us with confusion.

"We have some guests!" Amy shouted back, her voice thundering through the whole house. In response, there was silence. Amy sighed, gesturing for us to come into the dining room.

"Kat, they say they're Korean!" Immediately, a crash was heard, followed by heavy footsteps. In no time, a teenage girl with light brown hair and glasses appeared before us. Her light blue eyes were near to popping out of her head, once she was looking at us.

"Oh my god," she made out, walking backwards as if she was about to fall. "Are you really Korean?" Yoongi, Jimin and I nodded.

"We are Korean pop stars." Yoongi clarified. Kat took a moment to think, then fainted right in her father's arms. Amy laughed awkwardly.

"We're sorry about our girl, she tends to get a little excited, you know?" We all laughed, but deep down inside, I was thinking about how strange that girl seemed.
~

A/N: aren't I a genius? XD slyly putting myself in the story. My appearance is true, but the other things aren't. I've never even been to Essex XD But I'm sorry if I accidentally offended any Essex readers, this is just based on research (the way they talk I mean) but e everything is imagination.

Q.O.T.C: how would you react if Yoongi and Jimin appeared in your living room?