Continue of Chapter 1

Good Morning we said in unison. Well today class well be working in groups of 6 like I said we are coming down to an end.

So Jerrika over here with Shaunice, Saniya, Xavier, Maurice, and Gabriel. The leader of you all's group is Jerrika.

Well I don't wanna be in the group Saniya said while scratching jewels of her acrylics.

'Well you don't have to be last time I checked yo desk was over there Jerrika said."

"Baby who asked you stay in yo lane."

"Oh I will just as soon as you shut the hell up."

Ha ha everybody laughed in class.

"Own see nun funny besides that ratchet ass weave" Saniya said while pulling her hair in a bun

"Girl what weave girl what you mad cause I'm best friends with your man."

"Hey ladies now your not going to be disrespectful in my class and Saniya you go to the office or you participate."

Nahhh you ain't gotta tell her nun cause when she get in my face ima adventure slide her ass Jerrika says

Oh I'm scared Saniya says while slaming her body in her chair to do the work.

So class we only have 3 more weeks and I wanna boosts some of you all's grades so we are going to make a colorful science bomb ,but first I'll need you all to write your hypothesis.

................

Girl let me tell you bout your cousin Jerrika said while putting ranch on her salad.

Girl null niii what she done did Camille said.

"She just messy she been starting this whole year but ain got time to play with her.

A mess Camille said as her bae Don'Tae came over.

There goes my baby
Ohhh girl look at you
Tori sang to her while coming to sit with them.

"Tori what do you want they all said."

You to go to prom with me he said.

No I'm going by myself.
Jerrika said while taking a huge chunk out if her salad.

Ohhh well you gone miss all this double chocolate for some thirsty nigga who just want the booty.

Huh Jerrika said while looking at her crush Antonio.

See here you go again falling for this dude I told you he ain't right Tori said.

Whatever he all right she said still staring.

Anywho y'all going to that new girl Deja party tonight at 8 Camille said

Yea Tori and Jerrika said.

Jerr can I ride with you Camille said while taking a nice bite out her Philly cheese steak.

Yea sure Jerrika said.
.................

Honk Honk

Sisterrrr!!

Yea here sister Janice said wobbling to her car with the baby.

Omg my niece is here whats her name she so cute.

Well since her dad name is Kelson De'Mere Kaferd I decided to name her
Kelsy Ka'Mere Ashley Kaferd.

Oh that's cute were y'all pose to be going Jerrika asked as Kelsy yawned.

To Mommies house Janice said.

Sis I wish you were back to normal cause I'm going to this girl named Deja party and you no Camille and Shaunice coming with me but it won't be the same cause my sis isn't going to be there.

Girl you damn right it took me a hour to get out the bed and peee.

Ok Jerrika said while laughing a little.
.............

We went home I held the baby ate what my mama was cooking and took a power nap for this party. Oh I can't leave out how good that kool-aid was with them cornbread muffins.

.................
Secrets from who
Tell your friends about the book
Unfolding