Chapter Two

"Guess who is back in town!"

I jump up from my bed and throw my arms around the beautiful red-headed girl that is my best friend. We break apart after a few long seconds.

"I've missed you Addie," she purrs in my ear.

I make sure the door is closed before I grab her and throw her on the bed.

"I missed you too Mal."

I pull up her shirt and attach my lips onto her breast. Her throaty moan fills the silence of the room.

My hands travel down her body. I caress it sensually. My lips detach from her hardened nipple. Her lips find mine and soon are tongues tangle together.

Somewhere around the room are our clothes scattered around as we have miss-you sex.

***

I am on the bed with Malia in my arms. My fingers tangle in her hair as her head rest on my chest. I couldn't help but think how much I missed her. Not because of the sex, but because she is such a big part of my life.

"Ada." I snap out of my thoughts and give my attention to the beautiful girl in my arms.

"Yes?"

Malia looks everywhere but at me. It is almost like she is having a debate with herself.

Finally, it seems like she has decided to spit out whatever she is going to tell me.

"I found someone while I was on that two week vacation."

I blink.

Then I smile.

"Well, what the hell are you doing in bed with me?" I ask. It isn't me being jealous. I asked in a playful manner.

Malia rolls her eyes. "We aren't serious, but I think it's going to get serious real quick. The only thing is that she is a girl. You know how my family feels about homosexuality."

My eyes widen. This could be bad. Malia's parents have never accepted her for being bisexual. They always told her to like boys and only boys. This isn't because they were religious. It was because their lives were sometimes put in the limelight.

"Well, you know I'll be here for you no matter what." I give her a smile and she smiled back.

"I am glad you are my best friend."

I laugh. "And as much as I am going to miss doing this," I take her nipple into my mouth and release it with a pop."Or this," I kiss her soft pink lips then look at her with a small smile. "I'll be happy for you with whoever you end up with as long as I see them treating you good and making you happy."

I wipe away a tear that has escaped my best friend's eye. She was always the overly emotional one.

"Aw. You don't know how much you mean to me." Her arms wrap around my neck then she gets out of bed.

"Now we have to get ready. We have a lot of shopping to do for your party!"

I roll my eyes but grab a towel anyway. I walk into my bathroom and shut the door leaving Malia on the bed. Once I am done, Malia swaps places with me.

I pick up a pair of lace panties with a matching bra. I put that on, but the door opens before I can put my bra on.

"Ada I brought you-"

Sam cuts off as he takes in me standing almost naked in front of him. A look of lust clouds his eyes for a second, but then it is gone. Almost as if I imagined it. Sam licks his lips and my eyes follow the movement.