How the awareness came: Dreams.

Watching the stars from my window, imagining how it would be, up there.
Closing my eyes, yet not being able to have the peace in my body to sleep.
I feel the coldness and wetness of my pillow full of tears.
I shove my hand under my pillow and imagine myself going to the universe, floating around, with my angels.
Slowly, very slowly and softly I fall asleep.

Walking around, the feeling of my feet in the cold grass, it's dark, yet not gloomy.
I see a small blonde haired boy sitting in the grass, quietly. He seems 7 years old and maybe even younger.
He looks at me, with his big blue and pure eyes, which tell stories that no one will ever understand.
My soul feels blessed and lightened up when I make eye contact with him.
He smiles, his dimples show up and he walks at me, slowly and so peacefully.
He leads me, he wants to show me something.
We're walking in nature, a place with no houses, no buildings and it's just so...so peaceful.
While we're walking, I realise this has got an important reason, he leads me to something special, something meaningful.

While he's telling me some of his stories there's showing up a big purple planet, behind the earth. It's so close, as if I could touch it.
I sit down and I feel like I can fall from the earth, like a border between the earth and the other planet I see.
This little boy tells me: 'this planet, it's peace, it's love and it's home, they feel you, you're needed on earth, they help you and protect you, don't be afraid.'
I'm quiet and smile..I close my eyes, but then, a bright light shines, which is so overwhelming that it makes my eyes go wide open.
The little boy says: 'oh, waww..'
I repeat: 'my god..so wonderful' while thinking: why am I in this? Why here, now?

The light forms itself in two lights, which form into two sound which connect to each other, as if

'It's a sign', he says.
A sign? What sign? What does it mean? What has it got to tell me?

I open my eyes, and see my cat purring on my bed, right beside my pillow.
The first thing I'm saying to myself is: god..it was just a dream.
What do I have to do with this, this dream?  It's nit just a dream..
Since my dream was still fresh printed in my head, I decided to write it down, just in case..

I've always felt like I haven't only lived on earth, and like my "home" is somewhere so else, but today, after this dream, my feelings were over the top and I realised things even better and saw it more clear.

While I'm walking downstairs I see this picture in the dreamcatcher hanging on the wall, which for some reason feels deeper to me now, it says something, it has got a meaning and it makes me feel the emotions of the drawing, which I never felt before.
My parents are out today, I decide to walk at my parents room and relax some, I felt strange.
I looked out of their window to the blue sky, with just a few clouds with their unique drawings and before I realise, I start to cry, by just looking at the sky.
I've never felt so connected ever before...

This dream, it really awakened me.