Slender at Camp

Shaniqua(not really her name),was out camping in her trailer when she got a text on her phone from her friend The Great Uniter(not my real name).
What if slendy was at ur campsite?
I would be mad scared.
I guess.So then she put her phone away and just chilled out a bit longer.When she saw something in the distance,she squinted to get a better look."Oh snap!"She saw the famous white face of Slender Man and ran to her helicopter pad where she had one.Got in and did the necessary things to start it,trying to do it quickly as well.Slendy,instead of teleporting,was walking slowly towards the chopper.As Shaniqua was taking off the ground,slendy was only feet away."Heueheh,Ima DIP!"she then flew away and was in the air a couple hundred feet.Much to her scary surprise,Slendy used one of his tentacles to wrap around the chopper skids and slowly pulled it down."What the heck?!"She was panicking by now,not knowing what to do,she tried to pull away,but Slendy was too strong and she was being pulled faster and faster to the ground."GOTTA BLAST!"Slendy had heard her say that and used more tentacles to bring her down,on the ground,Slendy turned his tentacles to steel and cut off the chopper blades so she couldn't escape.Obviously not able to escape THAT way,she got out and ran away as fast as she could.To no avail,he pulled her in by wrapping his tentacle around her leg."Gahhh!"screaming and grabbing at the ground to try to stop him.He let go,but then Shaniqua dipped again and went to a nearby raft and rows away.Slendy waits a bit for her to escape into the open water for him to do something else.He sharpens one if his tentacles and punctures the raft,too fast for her to notice.Only after a while did she notice that it was going down,"Snap!"She turns around and grabs her surfboard that was there too and caught a wave to go away.This had angered him,and then he cut down a tree and shaped it into a surfboard for himself to follow her."Dang,he's gaining!"she used her uber skills at surfing then banked to the right to the shor there.She got off and ran away fast towards one of the safe sites,out of breath,she had to take a QUICK break.When done,she turned around and saw him and ran away fast.Weaving around trees and such,she tripped on a branch and went on her back,"Ommph!"Shaniqua was very quickly trying to scoot back away from slendy,but her finally teleported to her and hovered above her.The plain white face hovering only inches above hers,tentacles grabbing her arms and legs so she couldn't escape."Nooo!"she screamed while trying to wriggle free,he then used a tentacle and put it on her head.
Shaniqua.
Huh?
You know it's me.
Slendy?
Yes.
How are you able to do this?
This telepathic thing I have,no one gets close enough to listen to me though.
I can see why,you seem so scary.
I'm sorry,I can't help it.
Alright then,do you have some kind of message for me or can I be let go?
Yes I do have a message.
What is it?
Kuvira is love,kuvira is life.
What...?She knew of only one person who would say that,The Great Uniter.Did The Great Uniter tell you this?
Yes,yes she did.
Huhhhhh,well then,of course she would,can I be let go know?
Of course.With that,he severed the connection and let go of her,she rubbed her wrists because they were sore because of this bondage and she ran off,sure to tell The Great Uniter about this encounter.