Chapter 7

When brittany sat back down where they were, their eyes were widen and they were blushing madly.

"Okay who's turn is it?" Jeanette asked breaking the awkward moment

"I think its you or simon...how bout you go Jeanette?" Eleanor asked

"Well...umm.." She sighed "okay..."

"Alvin! Time to ask Jeanette truth or dare!" Eleanor nudging him in the arm really hard breaking his thoughts of how the kiss was with him and brittany.

"Ow. What was that for?!" Alvin asked in frustration

"Its your turn to ask Jeanette truth or dare!" Eleanor snapped a little

"Oohh...okay..." Alvin giggled in embarrassment and scratched the back of his neck and asked "Jeanette, truth or dare?" He then smirked because he knows that Jeanette and Simon liked each other either if  gonna be a truth or a dare, he still had ideas on each of them.

"Umm..." Jeanette thought for a second while putting her paw on her chin. She thought it would harder if she did a dare, she knew Alvin would be a little rough on her because his dares are the worst to do on anyone. She then thought 'ok..maybe if i do a dare, im afraid that alvin is gonna do what Eleanor asked him too do...and make me kiss simon' she then blushed. Jeanette then answered..."Truth"

"Okay...is it true that you have a crush on simon?" Alvin asked while smirking at Simon and then at Jeanette.

Jeanette and Simon's eyes widen at that question

Jeanette blushed madly and was too nervous to answer  She thought to herself 'here goes nothing...' Then answered softly that no one could her "yes..."

"Sorry but I didn't quite hear that..." Alvin raised an eyebrow and smirking at her

"Yes! Yes I do!" Jeanette yelled so that everyone could hear.

Everyone was quiet and staring at her

It was silent for a minute

"Awkward..." Eleanor said quickly with a concern look

Simon was blushing and surprised but happy to hear that she liked him more than a friend. He then smiled slightly "y-you h-have a c-crush on me?" Simon stuttered with worried looking eyes.

Jeanette then nodded shyly while staring at Simon deeply into his eyes. She smiled  and said "yep."

Everyone was all awe at the sight