Ch.27 Ghost Story

It took a while for the guys to wake up. But thankfully Nya is the water ninja so she just splashed water on them. They immediately woke up.

"We're awake!" Jay jumped to his feet.

"Guys isn't it getting late." I yawned and rubbed my eye.

"Aw is Meadow getting sleepy?" Nya babying me. I rolled my eyes and nodded tiredly.

"Well, we have one activity to do before we turn out the lights."

We went into an empty room which we were all going to sleep in and we sat in a circle.

Nya lighted a lamp and turned off the lights.

"We're doing ghost stories aren't we?" Cole slumped.

"G-ghost stories.......?" I wimpered. My ears were flat down and my tail drooped.

"Yup." Clare smiled.

"Um......I don't think I want to be a part of this........"

"Hey, it won't be that scary. Now, who has a good ghost story?"

"Oh I do!" Lloyd raised his hand and waved it around like a little kid. Even through the dim light I could see Lloyd perfectly I guess being part cat has it's advantages.

Lloyd took the lantern and set it in front of him.

"Well, just to begin I got this from Google but with my own twist. Now this sto-."

"Really Lloyd? You got it from Google?" Jay gave a questioned look.

"Hey I'm just being honest. Anyways like I was saying before I was so rudely interupted (aphmau reference). Ahem, this story is called the cell phone." I heard some of the guys trying to hold thier laugh in.

"Haha let's see who gets scared. Anyways, a woman got a new cell phone. Each night she would use her phone for work purposes. After she was finished with her work. One day, after she finished her work, her son asked her if he could play on it. She said yes only if he didn't call or text people. Of course the son agreed. After a few hours, she went to tuck her son in. The woman went to her son's room and saw he wasn't there. She checked her room and saw him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand. She took the phone and saw the only changes was the wallpaper, banner, ect. She erased all the photos the son has taken or downloaded until there was only one new photo left. It was a picture of her son sleeping in bed. The woman knew her son didn't take the picture for it was the image was taken from above and in the corner of the photo was the face of an elderly woman. Then in the doorway was a silhouette of a elderly figure after that the woman and son were never seen again." Lloyd stood up. We all did too. Lloyd smirked and blew the latern off. I jumped into someone's body I'm not sure who's though.

The door creaked open and there was a silhouette. Of an ederly woman. We all screamed. The lights turned on and we saw it was actually Misako.

I looked up and saw I jumped into Lloyd. I blushed and slid away from him. I looked to where Zane was and saw Crystal hiding behind Zane blushing. I think she jumped into Zane.

"Have you been telling ghost stories?"

"Um.....N-NO!" Kai, Jay and Cole said in sync. We laughed.