chilling

Andy's POV
We get back to the hotel and we are walking into our room with our hands intertwined together. Everyone all the boys was in there and they just smiled. We smiled to. I went over to Cam and gave him a hug. He was watching TV with Arron and Brandon. Hunter and Ashton (hunter and Brandon little brother) and Taylor. Jacob and Johnny are on their phones.
" I ordered pizza for dinner" I say
"Awesome" they all pretty much say. I am so happy that I now have Blake. I never told anyone this but last month I was going through so much crap and with Cam gone and our mom and dad left I was depressed and it got to a point where I would cut and I would call Cam but there was always no answer. So I thought of him and I would calm down. I outside into the lobby and I start to travel to the top of the hotel and I was on the roof. The sun was just setting and I sat down and I got my phone out and went on Instagram and posted the picture of the sun. The caption was "you are my everything and I love you!" After that I shut off my phone and watched the sun. I got bored so I turned on my phone and I turned on music and started to sing and dance. My favorite song came on it was "crooked smile" I sang along and did my own dance.

Cameron's POV
I got up from the couch when Andy was gone and followed her. I am so happy for her and Blake. I haven't seen her this happy since the last time she was me. I lost her so I checked the lobby and she wasn't there so I went up to the roof to find her dancing and singing. I laughed in a nice way. I never knew she was the this good at singing! I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pressed record. When the music stopped. She turned her phone off and she smiled. I am surprised that she hasn't seen me yet. She starts laughing. She looked at the sky and yelled/screamed "I LOVE YOU BLAKE GRAY ". I went back down to the room and grabbed Blake and pulled him outside and we went up to the roof.

Andy's POV
"I LOVE YOU BLAKE GRAY" I screamed. When that was over I was having so much fun I started to play music again and did the same thing as I did last time.

Blake's POV
Cam pulled me out of the room and started leading me to the roof of the hotel. He got there and he pointed over to Andy. She was singing and dancing. And having so much fun. I have never seen her like this. Her phone kept going off because the music would fade away at times. I kept going off and I looked on her Instagram and she posted a picture of the sunset and captioned it "you are my everything and I love you" I knew who she was talking about. Me! I started scrolling through the comments and I knew they were going to break her heart. I double clicked the photo and commented "love you and stay strong". I showed Cameron so he knew.
"This is going to hurt her so bad" I say
He nodds

Andy's POV
I go over to my phone and check out what keeps setting off my notifications it was comments and likes on my photo! I didn't want to check the comments until later. I checked the time and I starts walking to the door to go back to my room when I see cam and Blake.
"Hey guys" I say
"Hey" cam says
"Let's go it is starting to get cold" Blake says grabbing my hand
I laugh and nod. I finally just turned off my phone because it kept going off. We get to the room and everyone was doing there own thing. We were still waiting for the pizza to come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: sorry I havent been updating I have been busy with personal things. I really hope you guys like this please comment I feel weird writing things but with no comments i don't care if they are negative or positive.