TWENTY SEVEN → ARTICLE

FUTURE BABY MAMA ROWAN CRUZ STEPS OUT WITH BABY BELLY

After almost 7 months staying on the low from the public, MCU darling finally let the world see a glimpse of her pregnancy belly! And we must say, she is certainly glowing despite what we are sure have been a rough couple of months

Our poor hearts have not recovered ever since we found out Stowan broke it off a couple of months ago, and then we were just shocked to find out that Rowan would be having Sebastian's baby! We were hoping that the two Marvel actors would eventually reunite, but sadly that hasn't been the case.

Sources close to the actors have said that Stan and Cruz remain on civil terms due to her pregnancy, Stan always being on top of Cruz's doctors appointments and such.

What's even more shocking is that neither of the two have shown signs of moving on to other relationships, as neither Sebastian or Rowan have tried to meet new people, according to the close source.

"Rowan is too busy with her pregnancy to even think about dating again. I know that Sebastian has gone on a few dates but he never got back to them. He's overall just over the moon about having a child."

We hope things get better for these two, especially for the future Marvel baby! But really, are we surprised? Like our lovely Maya Collins said, was Stowan really all just an infatuation?

E!News

_______

and here lays the second part of youth with the time jump and everything y'all (forgive my ugly manip skills I have given up)

ty for being here guys, even after I've made you cry lmAO OMG IM SO SORRY but honestly like, 42k reads? That's fucking insane I cannot believe. You guys are incredible, and I'm probably going to host a contest soon to celebrate!!!