Chapter 2

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline Mrs. Sawada." Cielo said apologetic. Nana looked confused.

"In any case Kaishi you are going to be late." Cielo said looking at the boy who was still on the ground. Kaishi's eyes widened as he quickly got up and ran out of the house with Reborn hard on his heels. Cielo sighed and sat down the two suitcases.

"Cielo." Nana stated.

"Yes?" He responded.

"I was curious about why you declined to calling me Maman?" Nana asked. Cielo sighed and turned to face her.

"Well I haven't had a mother or a father in my life for a long time. So I don't feel right calling someone I don't know and they don't know me, mom or dad in some way or another. I hope you understand Mrs. Sawada." Cielo said. Nana nodded looking sadly at the teen in front of her.

"That's alright Cielo but could you at least think about giving it a chance. The reason I ask is because you are about the same age as my oldest son would of been if he where still with us." Nana said sadly. Cielo's eyes widened a bit in shock before going back to their original width.

"I'll think about it Mrs. Sawada." Cielo smiled. Nana brightened up a bit then she looked at a picture behind Cielo.

"His name was Tsunayoshi." Nana stated suddenly.

"What?" Cielo asked confused.

"My oldest his name was Tsunayoshi. He was only six at the time, which makes me wonder why someone would do that to someone so young." Nana said. Cielo put a hand on Nana shoulder trying to comfort her.

"You don't have to tell me Mrs. Sawada." Cielo said. Nana shook her head.

"I know I don't but I feel like I should. Any way my husband, me, Kaishi and Tsuna where vacationing in Sicily. We where heading back to the hotel we were staying at, and when we got there Tsuna was gone. I was so worried about him. So Iemitsu went out to look for him, but found nothing. The rest of our vacation past and there was still no trace of him so the last day we where there Iemitsu said that he was most likely dead. I was devastated I had loved him more then I did Kaishi at the time. From there I kept trying to find him but I soon gave up and started believing that he was really dead and that is when Kaishi started to become what he is now. I hope you and your partner Reborn can get back the boy he use to be before that trip." Nana said. During the whole story Cielo had guided Nana to the couch and proceeded to finished the story there.

"Enough with that subject I need to go shopping would you like to accompany me Cielo?" Nana asked after a few awkward minutes.

"Maybe another time I need to check in with Reborn about Kaishi." Cielo said. Nana nodded and stood up with a smile. Once Nana left the house Cielo sighed and looked down.

"So it was Iemitsu who wanted to get rid of me not Nana or Kaishi." Cielo said as he stood up from the couch.

"Reborn." Cielo said appearing next to the baby who was hiding in a tree watching Kaishi.

"Cielo what took you so long?" Reborn asked.

"Nana told me about the day I was abandoned or in her case went missing." Cielo sighed. Reborn looked over at Cielo a bit surprised but quickly suppressed it.

"Really what did she say?" Reborn muttered.

"She said that Iemitsu told her I was dead. She was devastated and before that worried. She also said that she loved me more then Kaishi at the time." Cielo said his face showing confusion. Reborn sighed and looked at Kaishi who was sorta paying attention to the lesson.

"As for the information about Kaishi when do you think we should tell Nono?" Cielo asked also looking at their charge.

"I'll tell him Cielo." Reborn said calmly.

"That's not what I asked." Cielo said. Reborn glanced at Cielo but said nothing else. Cielo sighed and looked at his watch.

"Five hours but 2 and a half hours till break." Cielo muttered to himself.

"Got some where to be in 2 and a half hours?" Reborn asked suddenly startling Cielo.

"Maybe." Was all Cielo responded as he leaned against the tree trunk.

"How should we handle Kaishi's training?" Reborn asked.

"Well since he's part of the Yakuza we can't do flame training or intuition training since it would be bad for the other famiglia's not to mention it would throw off the balance in the underworld. I think we should only do fighting with out the flames but maybe with a weapon that I'm not sure of, also we need to get his academics up as well since he's obviously lacking in that area." Cielo stated looking up from the book he was reading. Reborn smiled and nodded.

"It seems I've taught you well Cielo." Reborn said with pride.

"I would assume so. We are called R27 for a reason, plus we are brothers in everyway but blood." Cielo said smirking. Reborn smirked and the two fell into a pleasant silence. A hour later Cielo's phone went off, he looked at it and narrowed his eyes killing intent radiating off of him that scared his partner.

"What is it?" Reborn asked.

"It's Madocha. He is harassing my girlfriend." Cielo growled out before disappearing quickly heading to Nammi-chuu high school to save his girlfriend. Reborn whistled he hasn't seen Cielo that mad for a while, and he doesn't even feel bad for the dumb kid either. Cielo got there to see Madocha in front of Kyoko with Ryohei, Hana, Takeshi, Crome, Mukuro, Kyoya, and Haru trying hard not to kill Madocha.

"I have a boyfriend Madocha." Kyoko said backing up trying to get behind Kyoya but it wasn't working.

"Leave her alone why don't you!" Cielo growled behind Madocha.