Didn't Want to Hurt You (Kuroo x Reader)

*Based off of a true story*

(Warning! May contain: Angst)

---

May 13: The day Tetsurou Kuroo asked me to be his girlfriend. I had confessed to him two days prior because his friend, Kenma, told me that he was into me and that I should take the opportunity to confess to him. So I did. It was all of a sudden and it was an awkward confession because my friend, (F/N) was sitting right there when I did it. Kuroo told me he'd tell me his answer the next day, but then said he had a project to work on and would tell me on Friday and he kept that promise. On Friday, May 13 at 3:18 PM, Tetsurou Kuroo and I, (Y/N)(L/N), started our boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

The afternoon started off a little awkward. We ended up at Bokuto's house with Tsukishima, Akaashi, and a few of my other friends. At some point after eating pizza, everyone ended up in Bokuto's bedroom. (Another F/N) and I were sitting on the bed and everyone else was either sitting on the ground or standing. Kuroo snuck up behind me and laid down right behind my back. I'll admit, I was a little uncomfortable, but I just let it go and leaned back on him a bit. He kept changing positions and kept staring at me and every now and then, I would stare right back at him and smile.

Kuroo ended up laying down on his stomach facing towards those who were sitting on the ground. I thought it would be cute to lay down next to him and I did. Everyone (mostly the girls) kept gushing about how adorable we were and taking pictures of us. His arm was hanging off of the bed, so I laced my fingers through his and squeezed it tight, and he did the same. Both of us were taking pictures but he was sending them to his friend to make him jealous. "I'm hanging with my girl," he would say and it would make my heart flutter.

Our first unofficial date was the same night with a large group of friends. We all walked there and the two of us were holding hands while Kenma stood behind us, taking pictures.

The week after that was pretty uneventful until

"I think we should break up." 

After crying all night and receiving and ignoring texts and worrying everyone to death, I returned to school. I cut off all contact with anyone from that group and returned to my old group. Sure enough, after 2 months, I had moved on.

But a very small part of my heart still misses Kuroo Tetsurou.

---

OKAY JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR I AM OVER MY EX AND THIS HAPPENED ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO!!

Sorry for making Kuroo break your heart :'( I honestly think Kuroo would be a way more reliable boyfriend than Oikawa. Oikawa is waaaaay to flirty and Kuroo would probably just cherish his girlfriend and spoil her.

Also I had to butcher the real story a bit because as I was writing, something happened and I lost more than half of the story. Also I didn't want you guys to wait too long!

Thanks for reading!

Coming up...

+Tsukishima x Reader

+Any other requests