When the sun goes down by obscenelrrationalty

Wanna- be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for a scoop. Anything, including finding her way into a underground club exclusive to only those in the Genovese mafia and the beautiful woman they employe. What could be more perfect? She would stick to the shadows, snap a few videos, and write the biggest story New York has ever seen, there in making her a legend!
Easy as pie until she gets found. A series of blatant lies and lucky breaks later and she is mistaken as one of the work underneath. While many might be terrified of this predicament Kate can't help but be excited. The freedom and the area riam around and talk to the brotherhood.
All she has to do is keep her cover until the end of the night is over and workers go home.
There are just two problems, being him. Alessio. The don, the godfather, the capo Di tutti Cali ( boss of the bosses) who has taken an interest in Kate.
Problem two they don't leave not at the end of the night, the end of the week, or even the month. Alessio's interest in Kate threatens to expose her, something she would surly die from. He knows that she doesn't belong buts not like she could have just waltzed in right? By the time Kate realised not even the greatest scoop is worth the price, she is far to deep and it's to late to call it quits.