Captain America's Girl: 2

Kat P.O. V

I woke up to the sound of chirping. Opening my eyes to see the tree next to the hotel with two birds on it. Turning around I see Steve on the sofa sleeping snoring lightly. Sam had brought me more cloths from the rest of the month which he said I would need.

I had done this thing before, hiding out. After S.H.I.E.L.D was gone all agents had to hang low and we still do now. But it's been a few years and we're secretly rebuilding it.

Getting up going into the shower and washing up and putting on my clothes. Walked out the bathroom to see Steve fully awake and aware.

"I'm sorry did wake you up?" I asked

"It's fine, it's 9:30 we have to leave anyway be ready in 20 minutes." He said walking into the bathroom.

Walking towards the phone I dial Skye's number.

'Hello' She answered

'Hey it's me.' I said

'Gosh we've been worried sick about you.' She said

'I'm sorry we've been caught with everything I for got to call you.' I said

'We've..... Who are you with?' She asked and I sighed

'Steve Rodgers' I said

'WHAT.... I'm sorry did I hear you right. Steve Rodgers as in Captain America.' She yelled

'Yeah stop yelling please. We're hiding out hopefully stop hydra for good .' I said

'Fine I'll tell Coulson your fine. Does your dad know?' She asked

'Yeah I called him earlier it's not like can do anything about it anymore.' I said right after that Steve walked out the bathroom with a white shirt and brown jacket which shaped out his muscles by the way and he had blue jeans on.

'I gotta go talk to you later.' I said hanging up the phone.

"We're going the bar. It's only Five minutes from here." He said

"Sure, let's go." I said following him out the hotel. It was nice not really bad actually just a little dirty.

Going to the motorcycle we got on the same position has yesterday. We past a few gas stations and finally arrived to the Bar it was small and old. A good hide out spot. We stopped swinging my leg over. And walked inside to see Natasha and Clinton and Sam and another guy who looked familiar.All at the bar with a beer in there hand.

"Hey" I said to them and they said hey back. I mean I've known them most of my life Natasha and Clinton since my mom died when I was 13 in ballet school.

"So how are we gonna fight this." Natasha said starring at Steve.

"I don't know. But Hydra as taken at least something from all of us. But all feeling aside we have to find information they are going to making a big move soon and we have to be there to stop it. "

"I know someone." I said they all looked at me

"He's apart of Hydra. But I can get information out of him."

"Who?" Steve asked

"Marcus Jackson" I said

"He's... I mean was a Family friend." I said Clinton turned to the guy with them.

"Look him up" Clint said

..

"Marcus Jackson, son of James Jackson a billionaire and CEO of Jackson Hotels/Business. 26 years old and is having an dress up party tonight at 8. Tickets are 150 dollars each."