5. Mitchie

"I dare you to be friends with Grayson Dolan."

I gulped. I know very well that this is not going to be good. I stood up and walked to Grayson's table. Once I was standing in front of his table, his friends and Jailena including her friends were looking at me as if I was a lost person searching for the right place to go.

"What are you doing here, bitch?" Jailena scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Um. I n-need to t-talk to G-Grayson for a while." I said nervously.

"Maybe she was planning to get more beatings from Grayson." One of Jailena's friends laughed.

I looked away, not wanting to look at the people around the table. I heard mutterings and some movement of the chairs. I was being pulled by someone. I looked up to see Grayson pulling me to a quiet side of the cafeteria. He let go of my hand rougly and folded his arms across his chest. He looked at me, tapping his foot rapidly on the concrete floor.

"So what do you wanna talk about? C'mon. Tell me." He said.

"Uh. I-I want to be f-friends with y-you." I stuttered, a hint of fright in my voice.

"Wow. Really? You are trying to be friends with me? C'mon, bitch. You aren't the type of friends I hang out with so fuck off." He growled.

I kept quiet, not knowing how to answer him. No words came to my mind. I stared blankly on the floor. Before I could even know what was happening, a fist collided on my stomach with such a strong force. I couldn't help but groan in pain and fall down to the floor.

"Don't ever try to come and talk to me. Get it? You are just trying to ruin my reputation and I really don't want to lose that." He spat one last time before leaving me on the ground.

"Mitchie! Wake up!" A voice shouted as someone shook my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see Grayson beside me. I scooted to the corner of my bed. The fear is taking over my body. I curled up my body into a ball before placing my head in the middle of my bend legs.

"Leave me alone. Don't hurt me. Please!" I begged.

"I'm not gonna hurt you anymore. Please don't be scared." Grayson said.

This is just a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them back to see Grayson again. Taking in the surroundings, I wasn't even in my room. And then, it all clicked. I was in Grayson's room the whole night and sleeping in his bed. My lips trembled. Tears were starting to spill out from my eyes. I want him to just go away but I know I couldn't do anything about it. I placed my head back in between my knees and continued crying.

"What happened, dude? What's wrong with her?" Another voice came into the room and I know very well that it was Ethan.

"I don't even know. She was breathing heavily when she sleep and she was sweating. I woke her up and she told me to leave her alone and to not hurt her." Grayson said.

I was immediately pulled into a hug. I hugged the person back, not knowing who I was hugging. It was either Ethan or Grayson. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back to calm me down.

"P-please. D-Don't leave me alone. S-Stay. I'm s-scared." I cried.

"I won't leave you. Hey, hey. Look at me. I'm Ethan." Ethan said.

I looked up and recognised his face. It was Ethan. I know very well what's the difference between Ethan and Grayson. Ethan laid me back down on the bed. As the pillow made contact with my cheeks, I winced in pain. Then, I remembered about Jailena punching me in the face. I didn't know who saved me because I could open my eyes but I know it couldn't be Grayson.