Chapter 4

Hailey's POV 9 months later
I have become a very successful social media star. I'm very popular on Vine, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. I have the most followers on all my social media. Everyone knows me as Hailey Nicole. I told my fans that I am am orphan but I'm coping very well. Nobody knows that I'm Hayes' twin sister. I get comment saying that I look like Hayes but I ignore them. I used a special oil on my scars to help them fade and go away. I changed my look so the boys won't recognize me. I have a blue ombre in my hair. I picked up my phone when it started ringing.
B- Bart
H- Hailey

B- Hello, is this Hailey Nicole?
H- This is she. Whom am I speaking too?
B- My name is Bart. I am the CEO of Magcon. It stands for Meet and Greet Convention. I was wondering if you would like to join.
H- I'm not so sure...
B- I'll pay for everything, even though I do pay for everything.
H- I guess I could give it a try.
B- Excellent! The first event is at a hotel in California. The Hilton hotel in San Diego.
H- That's great because that's where I'm at.
B- Just go to the hotel and tell them who you are with and they should give you a key.
H- Thank you Bart.
B- You're Welcome Hailey.

I packed my bags then walked downstairs. I'm living with R5 into the R5 house big enough for all of us. The band, their little brother, their parents and me. Rydel found me and took me in. I walked into the living room and saw the boys fighting over the remote control. Rocky was holding it high while they were wrestling in the floor. I walked over and plucked it from their hands. "Thank you." I turned it to Disney Channel which was playing Hannah Montana. "No thanks." I changed it to A&E which was playing Duck Dynasty. "Hey I need one of you to drive me to the Hilton Hotel in San Diego." "Why?" "I got invited to something." "Do you need some to guard you?" "I'll be fine. I need someone to drive me." "I'll drive." Riker said butting into me and Rocky's convo. "I'll go get my stuff." I talked upstairs and grabbed my two suitcases.

Ross helped me carry my stuff downstairs and into the car. We went back inside and I hugged everybody. "Call everyday. Call me when you get settled into your hotel room." "Okay 'mom' I get it." I said to Rydel while she laughed. "Come on kiddo." I followed Riker to the car and got in. When we got there, Riker helped me take my bags inside. "Bye Hailey." "Bye Riker." I hugged him then he left. I walked up to the front desk. "How may I help you?" "Hotel room for Magcon." "Ah yes. Room 251. The top floor has been reserved for you and your group." "Thank you." I took the key then took my stuff upstairs. I opened the door then put my stuff by one of the beds. I must be the only one here right now because no one else is here. I closed the door then called Rydel.
Ry- Rydel
Roc- Rocky
Ri- Riker
Ro- Ross
E- Ellington Ratliff
H- Hailey

H- Hey Rydel.
Ry- Are you okay?
H- Yea I'm fine. I'm the only one here though.
Ry- You'll be fine babe. Do you want to talk to anyone?
H- Can I talk to Rocky and Ross?
Ry- Sure.
Roc& Ro- What up small fry?
H- Take care of my hamster. I still want it alive when I get back.
Roc- Why do you have to ruin the fun? That's Riker's job.
H- *laughs* because that's how I roll. I talk to you guys later. Bye
Everyone- Bye Hailey

I heard a knock in the door. I walked over and opened it. "Hey I'm Bart. You must be Hailey." "Hi Bart." "So if you want to be social. Everyone is in room 253." "Thanks Bart. I might go later." He smiled then left.

Bart's POV
I walked to room 253 and saw the kids messing around. "Guys!" They turned around. "Hey Bart." They said in unison. "The new girl is in room 251. Just be nice. She looks about 13-15 years old." I hope they are nice to her.

Hailey's POV
I grabbed my pennyboard and wallet then went to the elevator. I'm going to Starbucks. I walked into the elevator and hit the lobby button. I texted Bart and told him where I'm going so they won't get worried. I still haven't met the others yet, but I guess I will later. I walked out of the elevator and saw... Them at the front desk. I put my pennyboard down then started riding. Skylynn fell down and I quickly hopped over her. I skated to the side of the wall where they couldn't see me, and I listened to the conversation.