The Night it Began

Boy are you ok yelled a man about 23 with black hair and brown eyes, boy! don't die are you ok yelled the man, the boys hair once black was slowly turning silver and his eyes yellow, I I'm alive said the boy coughing, yes your alive, your alive said the man, my name is Yoon can you tell me your name said the man sitting the boy up, San m my name is San I was attacked by a Vampire right there are 2 holes in my neck where that man bit me said San touching his neck, y yes who did you said Yoon, lately there have been multiple attacks that the police named V.S.A, short for Vampire Serial Attack right said San smiling a little, geez for a kid that just got bitten your pretty smart said Yoon sighing, I'm the first to survive right my hair is silver and my eyes said San taking out a pocket mirror, my eyes have turned yellow the same happened to all the other victims as well right I've seen a few of the scenes while I was going to and from school said San, San was your name right can you tell me why you were hanging around here said Yoon, that's an easy question with a simple answer I wanted to see if a Vampire was easy enough to fool, and it seems some of them are said San smiling, oi San don't be reckless said Yoon, I can't help it, it's my nature to be more curious than others said San smiling, geez your still in high school what are we going to do about your eyes and hair said Yoon, colored eye contact lenses and hair dye said San smiling, haaah?? said Yoon, it will be fine said San, but just in case i'll check in with you regularly said Yoon, no need, by the look of you, you work as a private detective right said San, you really are too smart for your age said Yoon, I'm told that allot by my teachers, ok i'll go buy you hair dye black and contacts ok said Yoon.

30 MINUTES LATER AT YOON'S AGENTCY

Here you done said Yoon, yeah I look the same as before said San walking out after a shower, did you call your parents said Yoon, yes I did it I told them I'm visiting a friend and I'm staying over said San smiling, haaaah? seriously said Yoon sighing, ok ok off to bed said San lying on the big couch in Yoon's room, whatever I give up good night said Yoon.

THE NEXT DAY 7:00PM

Welcome are you a client here for Yoon said San smiling, y yes said the lady a little nervous, please come sit I just made some herbal tea please have some said San smiling placing a cup of tea in front of the lady, th thank you said the lady calming down a little, your miss Heartly that called before right said San smiling, p please call me Mika I recently divorced my husband said the lady, I see forgive my carelessness said San bowing a little, no it's my fault for introducing myself that way on the phone said Mika bowing slightly, you work here your so young said Mika, oh no I'm just a kid interested in crime and detective work so I hang around Yoon said San smiling, oh I see said Mika smiling, hello I'm Yoon said Yoon walking in smiling, h hello I'm Mika I called you before said Mika standing, yes I remember please sit back down said Yoon walking over and sitting in front of her with San, please feel free to tell us what it is you want said Yoon smiling, o ok ple please ! help my brother he's being suspected of a murder he didn't commit they said he was a suspect because he was close to the area that night and close with the victim at work, please I know he didn't do it because that night I was at home and asked him to go to the convenience store that night because I was due anytime for my baby and was craving ice cream but they wouldn't believe me! please help! said Mika.

TO BE CONTINUED