Ch.1: Our Bitch And Sassy Side

where the heck is Ari? esh. Syu too? seriously? hmmph!

As Hae tapped her shoes, impatiently waiting for her two bitch sisters also her lovely friends, Syu & Ari .

Hae's Pov.

It's gonna be the third time for Ari, yes, Kim Ari came up late to school. Whether it's her mom fault for being overslept or her fault for being overslept too or is it they are both at fault? Argh!

Besides I'm too cool to think stressful things early in the morning. Bye Ari! I hope you'll bump into alot of annoying fuckboys, oh oh, at least Park Jimin of BTS! HAHAHAHA!

Syu? I don't what's with this girl but she usually came to school before me! Okay bye you bitches. I'm off to class now.

As Hae stomped out from the waiting bay, she turned around and saw Syu running towards her childishly.

" Haemi! " as she yelled out her name while reaching for both of her arms as if she was going to hug her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Waeyo? " asked the innocent-faced Syu. Hae sighed looking over her face. She knew she couldn't resist that.

humph, here we go again. That puppy eyes.. ARGH!

" Why are you late? That's so rare of you! " as Hae grinned her brows while releasing her hands off. Syu sighed heavilly before she chuckled awkwardly," Mianhae, but I forgot where the heck I put my socks at Hehehe.. " while scratching at the back of her neck which is not itchy.

Hae just go 'hey' relieved hearing at Syu's not worrying reason. They went quickly to the hallway watching out for Mr.Choi because the rule of passing that hallway is 'No Running' so they managed to enter the class.

Waiting for the other bitch, Kim Ari.

Ari's Pov.

Damn it, damn it,damn it! I'm going to be late for school! If it only wasn't for my mom's fault for being overslept,(which is like me too), I wouldn't end up being late!

I'm running now. Wait almost pass the hallway, better sneak out from it since the 'No Running' instruction created by Mr.Choi. ARGH!

BUMP!

There goes my ass. What the hell? Who the fuck is this guy? Oh its the Park fucking Jimin. Ouch my ass! How dare he bumped me and just look down at me without lending a hand? Shit. Whatever, I'm physically strong anyway. I stood up while rubbing my ass shamelessly infront of him.

Actually.

I saw him reaching out for his left hand and which I didn't expect never looked sincere so I ignored it. What? Who cares if he was the heartthrob or whatever they called him. Duh!

As I glared him i, I felt a strong grip on wrist making me turned to face this fuckboy. I let out a heavy sigh while cursing under my breath.

" What? " as Ari tried to tug off Jimin's grip yet she can't," Stop that would you?" As Jimin grinned his brows scanning through Ari's brown coloured stiffed eyes. Ari sighed out in frustration.

At the class

Same boring faces again, thought Hae and Syu as they face each other reading their expressions right before they laughed cheekily.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Syu said, smirking to Hae. Hae smirks back evilishly , " Yeah.." and just by that, Mr.Choi came up from their back purposely clearing his throat so that the girls would move away from the classroom's door.