Preference #1 Beautiful

Harry:

“When I see you I run out of words to say, (oh oh)

I wouldn’t leave you, cause you’re the type of girl to make me stay (oh oh)

I see the guys tryna’ holla, girl I don’t want to bother you.

Cause you’re independent and you got my attention

Can I be your baby father?

Girl I just want to show you that I love what you’re doing hun,

(Harry’s Point of View)

            Partying seemed like a choir nowadays. It’s not fun anymore. To me it’s just an excuse, getting drunk and being sick all the next day, then preforming at night.

            Not tonight though. I’m gonna live a little. I’m going to have fun tonight with the most beautiful girl in the world. I just can’t ask her though, I need her to beg for me. I have to make her think I’m worth it.

            Which I am. If I wasn’t then she wouldn’t be my girlfriend would she?

            I scan the dance floor with my eyes. Where’s my little fire cracker?

            Tall black heels, and a short, low cut tight black dress get my attention. I smirk as I order her, her favorite drink. Here I come baby.

(Your Point of View)

            I see him before he sees me. Good, that gives me a little time to play. Oh Harry, Harry, Harry. What am I going to do with you? Hmm, lots.

            I go up to the bar and sit on the stool. I need a drink in my system and fast.

            A tall pale guy with sexy shaggy black hair and blue eyes sits next to me. Please don’t be a creep, please don’t be a creep. I love to make Harry jealous.

            “Hey gorgeous.” he says trying to sound smooth as I take a swig of my cold beer straight from the bottle.

            Ugh, yuck he’s a creep.

            I raise an eyebrow. “That isn’t going to work with me, sweetie.” I tell him sitting my beer back down.

            He chuckles as if I’m being playful but I’m not. I see Harry walking toward me and I stand  up off the stool. This guy is totally full of himself. He gets up to follow me, as if!

            I point to the curly haired boy who is about ten feet away from me. “There’s my boyfriend there, see ya later.” I said walking over to Harry.

            I take his hand. “Hey babe.” I say kissing his cheek.

(Harry’s Point of View)

            Y/N is talking to some guy at the bar. I stop walking toward her and blend in with two girls who are eager to grind their bodies against mine.

            I don’t like seeing other guys trying to flirt with her but I need to keep my distance. I don’t want to make her upset. But then I see her look creeped out.

            I pull away from the girls and make my way towards her again. Fuck it, I am not going to let this dude hit on my girl.

Zayn: