Chapter 13

Lilliana's Pov:
Ethan and I ran back to my place hand in hand. Within 5 minutes we were on the doorstep with unlocking the door. I ran in and up the stairs while Ethan shut the door and slowly followed me. Once Ethan reached my bedroom door my bag was already half packed. I had two spare pairs of clothes, a jumper, some PJ's, my vans, swimmers, toiletries and makeup. I was chucking it all in my bag when Ethan walked over to my draw and pulled out my lace bra, it was really fancy and a bit revealing. It was the one my brothers girlfriend got my for my birthday she left it wrapped with a note saying 'You're now 15, and might need this' the note was still attached and before I could stop him Ethan had read it, how embarrassing.

"ETHAN" I screamed in embarrassment
"Might need this, hey?" he said in a teasing tone
"Shut up, its from my brothers girlfriend" I said still embarrassed.
"Ok, I'm sorry babe" he said wrapping me in a hug. When he pulled away the bra wasn't in his hand anymore. I turned around to see it in the bag that I was packing, sneaky little bum. I turned back around to see a smirking Ethan
"What? You might need it." He said his smirk growing by the second.
"And why is that?" I asked him
"Truth and dare" he replied is a duh tone
"Ok" I said turning back towards my bag and zipping it up.

I walked over to my cupboard and got out a crop top that said 'RECKLESS' across it in purple and some cute patterned shorts. I walked into the bathroom and quickly put them on with my purple sports bra which you could see through the whit top. I walked out and over to my bed and picked up my bag.

"Babe" Ethan whined
"Yeah?" I asked
"It's only 12:50"she told me
"And your point is?" I asked honestly confused.
"It takes 5 minutes to get to Chris' so we have some time to spare" he explained
"And what do you suppose we do in that time?" I questioned putting my bag down and sitting on his lap on my desk chair.
"Um maybe we could like kiss?" He said but it came out as a question.
"Ok" I said leaning in and softly kissing his lips.

Ethan's Pov:
Right now I was in Lilliana's room sitting on her desk chair, she was on my lap in really short shorts and a see through white shirt, I could see her bra, it was purple. She was kissing me and I was kissing back. Her kisses are amazing, our lips fit together perfectly like a puzzle, like they were made for each other. She slowly pulls away and I look into her eyes.
"I love you"I said that made her blush.
"I love you too Etho" she said in her angle like voice.
"Should we get going" I asked looking over at her bedside table clock see the time was 12:53pm.
"Yeah" she sighed standing up. I walked over and grabbed her bag the grabbed her hand with my free one. With that we walked out the front door and started our journey to Chris' house.

__________________________________

A/N
So here's your update. Hope you enjoyed and next chapter will be the sleepover. Probably won't get a chance to update till Friday arvo because of assignments and exams. Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.