pt. 2

a/n:
you're welcome.

-

Recap:
Adrien fainted.

Marinette's eyes widened when she saw Adrien faint and fall on the ground, landing on his back.

"Well, Marinette won," Nino commented. Alya was dumbfounded. "How? Why? Whaaaaaat?" She sputtered. Marinette didn't reply, she looked at Adrien very shocked.

She kneeled down next to Adrien, tears forming in her eyes. "Adrien! Hello? I'm sorry! Wake up! Helloooo!" She shook his body. "Oh my gosh! What am i going to do! I'm gonna put in ja-" Marinette got cut off.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mrs. Bustier's voice asked, cutting off Marinette's panicking. The three teens whipped around to see their teacher in the door opening of their class. "Wasn't the class supposed to be here 6 PM? It's 5:30 now." She asked, frowning.

Marinette stood up. "We were a bit early. Wrong time," She explained. "And Adrien may or may not have fainted," Alya added.

"He what.....? Oh my gosh! What happened?!" Miss Bustier rushed to Adrien, who was still bright red.

"In a little game....." Marinette trailed off. "Marinette flirted with Adrien and he couldn't handle it," Nino finished.

Miss Bustier blinked. "What? Okay, just get me some water. Ice. Cold. Water," She ordered. "He can't miss the lesson 'What to do when an akuma chases you 101 or How to prevent being akumatised for dummies'."

Marinette nodded, leaving to get some water. She still wondered how she managed to do that. It was quite suprising for her. Well, now he knew how he made her feel.

"So, tell me what happened exactly." Mrs. Bustier turned to Nino and Alya. "It was Alya's idea, so she explains," Nino said. "Ditch," Alya muttered. "This is serious," Mrs. Bustier said sternly. "Okay, okay, i'll explain."

time skip to where marinette comes back, but she's clumsy af so her clothes are wet because she spilled on herself.

"I'm sorry i took so long. I spilled on myself." Marinette gestured to her wet clothes. "But i've got a bucket of ice cold water here," Marinette added. "Wait, how did you even get the bucket? And why is it Ladybug themed?" Mrs. Bustier asked.

"Ah, darn it, i have nothing to put the water in," Marinette complained. "You should go get a bucket or something then." Tikki said from her purse. "After all you caused it....." She muttered. "Ooooooooooor i could just summon lucky charm," Marinette smirked.

"MARINETTE NO!"

"MARINETTE YES!"

"I swear if you do-"

"-Tikki spots on!"

"Uh, i found it," Marinette lied. Being a LIE-la, as if in Lila, the liar, and Volpina. Mrs. Bustier looked sceptical. "Okay, give it to me."

"What are you gonna with it?" Marinette walked over to Mrs. Bustier. But she accidently slipped and fell on Adrien. She lost her grip on the bucket, causing all it's ice-cold water to splash on Adrien, waking him form his faint-tastic sleep.

"AHHH!"

Adrien opened his eyes up, meeting two bluebell eyes. Marinette. Her cheeks dusted red. Adrien realized she was on top of him, and what she had done. He got crimson red.

"That's what i was going to do with it. Splash Adrien with it," Mrs. Bustier answered Marinette's question, "Luckily you did it for me, in a very suggestive position as well."

"Adrien is wet," Alya started.

"Marinette is wet," Nino continued.

"They're in a very suggestive position," Alya added.

"And i don't want to become uncle yet," Nino ended.

"And i don't want to become mother yet, so why don't you guys shut up!" Marinette got off Adrien and glared at Alya and Nino. "You just admitted it." Alya laughed. "Admitted what?" Marinette asked, her tone getting softer.

"P-Please just s-stop." Adrien pleaded, getting even redder. "Nah, we'll never stop," Alya replied. "Just, please," Adrien begged, "It's getting too much for me."

"Okay, we really need to stop, my poor baby can't handle it anymore," Nino came in. "T-Thanks Nino," Adrien thanked. "No problem bro," Nino said, helping him up.

Mrs. Bustier sighed. "Teens," she muttered.

BONUS:

"Hey, what happened in here?" Kim asked, walking in the classroom. "Hey, is that a Ladybug themed bucket?" He grabbed the bucket and grinned.

"I'm Ladybug!" He mimicked Ladybug's voice. I don't sound like that, Marinette thought, wait isn't that the lucky charm?

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Kim shouted, throwing the bucket in the air. He thought it was just gonna fall on the ground, well no.

It exploded in Ladybugs.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Kim freaked out. The other were really shocked too. I should've never summoned Lucky charm, she scolded herself. She could hear Tikki reprimanding her already.

"That-that-that WAS A LUCKY CHARM! LADYBUG MUST'VE BEEN HERE!" Alya screamed happily. "Wait, is Kim Ladybug?" Nino asked confused.

"I swear i'm not Ladybug, that's not possible," Kim replied quickly. "He was Dark Cupid remember? And he's not a girl," Alya explained. Thank god, he's not Ladybug, Adrien thought relieved. "Ah, okay," Nino replied.

"Talking about them, where did the lucky charm come from?" Alya asked. "Well Marinette had the bucket," Nino said. "She had?" Adrien asked.

"Wait. The flirting. Marinette getting the bucket. Why she still hasn't been Akumatized yet. Why she's always late. Marinette is......" Alya put the pieces together.

"MARINETTE, YOU'RE CHAT NOIR?!" She shouted.

Marinette facepalmed herself. "You guys are really stupid."

"Psh, you're stupid yourself too."

"Who was that?" Everybody asked.

"Oh, goodness no, I broke the fourth wall again, I keep doing that!"

-

a/n:
i cant believe i wrote this in the first place, and then it got so popular? wild.

i regret this. like i really regret this.

-sam