Joker's Mistake. (Mostly Mature scene)

Jokers PoV (ooooohhhh snaaaaapppp)

I missed her.

I missed everything about her. Her touch, her laugh, the smell of her shampoo, everything.

"Where the hell is my left shoe?!" I yelled to no one in particular. This is the worst part about her being gone. I'm practically helpless. The men were mad at me at first, and they refused to do any work. But after I raised their pay they decided they liked me more than her.

Idiots.

"Sir, you're wearing your left shoe. You are missing the right shoe." One of my men, Johnson, I think, said to me. I looked down at my feet seeing that he was right.

Fuck I need her here.

I found my shoe under my bed and kicked out the hooker from last night.

She was no good anyway. Nothing compared to my Harley girl.

Fuck I'm a sap. Get yourself together Jack.

I pull on my coat going out with my men.

"Ooh mistah J what are we doing today?"

I turned around drawing my gun on the man who mocked Harley. Most of the men shied away, while I walked towards him. I shove him into the side of the van sticking my gun on his forehead. "How dare you?!" I yelled. He whimpered and tried to speak, but couldn't make anything out but incoherent noises. "Maybe I should do to you what I used to do to her. And I do not mean the things you saw. I mean the things we did when we were alone." He whimpered again and writhed in pain as my gun dug into his forehead.

"S-sir p-p-please I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered.

I fired the bullet straight into his skull.

All my men stared at me as I walked back into the house "change of plans" I stated. I walked to my office and sit down at my desk. My eyes immediately flicker to the picture of Harley sitting there in a frame. "Please come back to me" I whisper to myself stroking my fingers across her picture. "Please God, I know I've done a lot of bad things but I need her back" I say holding my head in my hands.

I open the desk drawer that's third from the top, lift a stack of paper and pull out another picture. This one is much much different. The first picture she was smiling and laughing and so overwhelmingly happy. I took the picture in a park because she forced me to go with her, I would never have told her this before but I really enjoyed that day.

(This part is pretty mature. I'll put this pattern of symbols 💚💜💚💜 when it's over.)
The other picture, she didn't even know I took. She sat naked and tied to a chair. Her arms were handcuffed behind her back and each leg was tied to a leg of the chair. She was blindfolded and wearing a bright red collar around her neck. I studied the picture, for the forth time in the past 48 hours. My eyes glided over her perked up nipples, her beautiful, amazing breasts, the red marks on her hips from me gripping there not much earlier, and most of all my eyes lingered on her core. Her pink, hairless pussy glistening with arousal.

God I need her. I need to feel her hands on my skin. I rub the bulge in my pants with a groan. I pictured exactly what was going on when I took the picture.

Flashback-

Harley sat in the chair excitedly, her senses obviously heightened from the blindfold. The room, which was mostly blank, had the faint smell of her arousal. I stroked my length going over to her. Gently, I stroked her hair and moved it out of her face -I knew how much it bugged her to have hair in her face. She smiled slightly as I kissed her neck. "If you cum, you'll get punished." I whisper in her ear. She swallowed and nodded.

"Speak"

"yes sir." She said quietly. I gripped the collar around her neck and kissed her roughly. She kissed back our lips molding together. Pulling away I started to kiss down her neck to her collarbone. She let out a soft moan, but that wasn't good enough for me, I wasn't satisfied until she was screaming, begging for me to let her cum. I crouched down my face at eye level with her glistening heat.

I leaned in and licked small circles around her throbbing clit. Her breathing hitched as I started to suck on her clit. I looked up at her still sucking on her clit, she was biting her lip so hard it was starting to bleed, and she was moaning loudly.

I moved my head further down sticking my tongue into her tight entrance. I could hear the handcuffs jingling from her pulling against them. I thrust my tongue in and out hearing her moans and squeals.

She started to sound like she was close. Like really close, so I stood up a smirk plastered on my face. She whimpered and tried to grind against the chairs to finish herself off. I tsked and grabbed her collar, she immediately stopped. I went behind her and unlocked the cuffs and also untied her legs. I pulled her up my the collar "come on kitten. Be a good girl and suck daddy's cock." I said pulling her down to her knees.

She opened her mouth, I smirked stroking my length. Slowly I eased myself into her mouth. Her mouth closed around me and I groaned. Before she could even start to move I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock down her throat. She gagged making me groan even louder. I started to thrust my hips making her gag with every thrust. I let out a moan, a real deep moan that came from the back of my throat.

I pulled her off of me my dick throbbing. I picked her up slamming her into a wall. "You want daddy's cock kitten? Is that what you want?" I ask her running the head of my dick along her folds. She moaned in response "y-yes daddy!" She moaned out.

I smirked slamming into her.

-End of flashback-

There was a loud knock at the door and it brought me out of my daydream. I looked down realizing that I was jerking myself off.

Another knock, this time followed by voices "You okay in there boss? You don't sound too good."

I sighed pulling my boxers and pants back up.

💚💜💚💜

I stood up and strode to the door. I opened the door "What. Do. You. Want?" I spat at him.

"I-I-i-i was just making sure you were alright sir."

"I'm planning something. Would you like to know what it is?"

He nodded "sure. Why not?"

I smiled a devilish smile. "We're gonna get my Harley Girl back."

-----

Hey guys!!!
This isn't how I originally wrote it. But I had a lot of time to write today. So I wrote. I wanted the first real sex scene to be Mad love to show what her sex life used to be like. Harlepool sex scene coming up soon.

Love you guys
-dollface

P.S. Thank all of you for the support.