Rejected by My Mate

[ Chapter 1 ]

Kendall's POV

"Get up Kendall you're going to be late for school! Your brother and sister has already left." my mother's annoyed voice rang through my ears. I sighed and threw off the covers of my bed. I rushed into my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I threw on my black leggings and a random blue t-shirt before putting on my worn converse and shouldering my school bag. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and my car keys before waving goodbye to my parents who were eating their breakfast

Oops, forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Kendall West, 17 years old and I'm 5'7". I have dark brown hair with icy blue eyes. And yes, I'm a werewolf. My wolf is ash grey and it has the same blue eyes as me. The special wolf power that I have is that I can control the weather according to my emotions. I have curves in all the right places, guess you could say that. I am sort of the in-betweener at my high school if you know what I mean. Not popular, but not un-popular either.

Turning on the radio, I heard one of my favorite songs play on the radio, "I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, that I could take away your heart, heartbreak girl." I sang along to Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer. Dayum, that Calum Hood can sing I pulled into the school parking lot. I got out of my car and immediately made a beeline to my group of friends.

"Kendall!" one of my best friends, Erin said while she hugged me as I approached.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat down beside them. They all replied with a 'hi'.

(( this part is sorta straying from the main story ))

Let me introduce you to them.

My best friend, Riley, was tall for a seventeen year old at 5"9". With brunette hair and hazel eyes, she was easily one of the prettiest girls at our school. But if any guy even looks at her wrong, she would easily beat them up with pleasure. Except our guy friends, of course. She may seem all badass, but she's a total softie once you get to know her. She's a werewolf like the rest of my friends but she hasn't found her mate yet. Her wolf was black and her power was that she could control fire.

My other best friend, Erin, was part of the "it" crowd of our school but she chose to hang out with us instead. We all go to her when we need relationship advice and stuff like that. She was really pretty with straight blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was a cheerleader, but not the slutty and bitchy kind. Her wolf was light grey, almost white, and her power was that she can read people's minds. She was mated to my elder brother, Kellan. I swear they are like the cutest couple in school but it's really gross sometimes because...Hello! BFF and your brother dating?

Last of the girls was Hailey. She has long straight light brown hair that was dipdyed pink with green eyes. She was the twin sister of the school player, Jace Crawford. She was an awesome photographer and was the head of the journalist club. She was a werewolf, and her father was the alpha of the neighboring pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She wasn't my best friend, but we were close.

Then there were the boys, Mason, Jacob and Luke. Mason was the in the soccer team, and he was quite popular with the girls because of his eight pack. He was a bit of a player but he lets them know what they're getting into first. Then there was Jacob. He was in the swim team and was Erin's older brother. He was mated to Hailey and was the future third-in-command in their pack. Lastly, there was Luke, my guy best friend. He has blonde hair with blue eyes and seems really quiet and awkward, but once you got to know him you would know that he was actually really loud. A lot of the girls in the school were really jealous of us as we 'hang out with boys' so we know how they think and stuff. But it's mostly because they are lusting after them.

-back to the story-

Just then, the bell rang. We all headed inside the school and parted ways. I had first period with Hailey and Mason. We chatted together while walking to first period. We sat down in our respective seats, Hailey and I seated together and Mason on the other side of the room. The teacher walked in and class began. In the middle of class, the door opened and I was hit by a woodsy, spicy scent. I was immediately intoxicated by the smell. I instantly sat up straight, excited as I knew that this was the smell of my mate. I looked at the direction of the door to meet the green eyes of...

-

hey guys! this story sounds really cliché I know but thanks for giving this story a shot! please vote & comment, maybe fan! thanks!