[zero]

Jungkook P.O.V

The world,has never been nice to me.Will it be good if I live a happy and normal life like the other kids?Why is everything so cruel?That has been the questions that played in my head like a broken record.

I sit up,flinching in process as my body ache.I look over the big bruise on my arm and touch it.Ouch.The others must be worried about it.Sighing,I get up and walk towards to table near the bathroom.But before I could get any thing,dad come bursting into my room- slamming it really hard to extent that it might break.His face is like the usual,glaring and scrunching up his nose.

"You,take this shit and cover the bruises on your disgusting body.I don't want any counselor or those teacher to come to my house,"He said.I nod,"That is enough for your lesson to show you never ever forget to make my dinner,you faggot"

He shot me a last glare and then walk out of my room.Tears are now welling up on my eyes.Why am I tortured like this?Dear life,please just end already.

I get the aid kit that my dad gave me and enter the bathroom.My bathroom is as simple as other bathroom.Without wasting my time,I open all my clothes and go under the shower.I wince when the warm water hit my cuts and bruises.

Skip~

I finally finished dressing up.I walk to the door and see a small note on the door.Dad's note.I reach for it and shiver as I read the note.

'Don't late tonight.I have a appoinment with Lisa so I won't be at home tonight.Take care of the home fag'

At the end of the note,there's a devil sticker.My hands automatically throw the note to the ground.I take my keys and exit the house,not forgetting to lock the door ofcourse.Then I proceed to walk to school.

This has been my routine.Wake up with bruises,cuts,that I am immuned to.Well,I'm trying.After my mom passed away due to a diseased,dad has changed and been abusive to me.Sometimes,he would pull my hair and call me names.But worst,he would make an attempt to raped me.He raped me when I was twelve.

Starting from then,I'll make sure I lock myself up whenever he come back home drunk.

I was startled when someone hung their arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Jungkookie,"A smile form on my lips.This is Kim Taehyung,a friend of mine.His purple hair and handsome face melted all the students.And I am one of them.

"Sheesh Taehyung.I could have a heart attack,"I said teasingly.He pouted- crossing his arm as well.So cute~

"No fun.Kookie is no funnn~"Taehyung said walking faster than me while whining.A chuckle escaped my lips and I stared at the blue sky that seems so peaceful.

God,why can't I be happy like him?Why I must go through all of this?

Sigh.Jungkook,this is how life work.God is just testing you,remember that.

"Jungkookie you're such a slowpoke.Hurry up!Even my grandma walk faster"

I rolled my eyes.This boy has no patience.

"Yeah,yeah.Wait for me Taehyung!!!"

Done :* .Is it good?Anyway,I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Edited : 290516