Chapter 1

As the kids grew up more and more Felix, Sunny, and Emily got pushed around more and more .  They traveled to different countries every day. Emily always wondered why her father had died. When their father had died Felix was only 9 and Sunny was 2 at the time and Emily was only 12.

"It's been 2 years now and you still will not tell us why our dad died Emily.
"I haven't told you cause your to young to know what happened".
"No I'm not I'm about......"
"Your 11 Felix".
"Yes thank you , but anyway why are you still not telling us?"
"Shhhhh Felix we are here, please don't wake up Sunny".
"I won't, gosh such a control freak".

The Felge kids walked up to the scary hospital and went up to the counter to talk to the lady sitting at the front desk reading a book called the kids and asked her were room 247 is at she replied with,

"No I do not I just sit up her all day long doing nothing, what do you brats want?"
"Well mam we are looking for our uncle, Mr. Pepino".
"Yes I do he is not in room 247, he is actually in room 348 and that room is on floor 3".
"Thank you mam".

So the children went up the stairs expecting a short man that has red hair and has no wife, but once they met him it was not quiet like it was supposed to be. He ended up having no hair a big nose and an iguana crawling on his shoulder, and his wife was the nurse in the room that was talking to the little girl who had some sort of form of cancer.

" Hello are you Robert?"
"Yes I am dear boy and who are you little people".
"Well sir I am Emily and this is my brother Felix and my sister Sunny, and we are looking for our uncle and we believe that it is you sir".
"I don't recall having a brother or a sister".
"Well you did sir his name was David and he was 30 years when he died".
"What did he die of,  if you don't mind me asking?"
"If we told you, you would think we were trying to lie".
"No I would not".

So Emily leaned into his ear and told him what had happened cause she did not want her siblings to know.

"Oh you dear children, even if I'm not you uncle I will still take you home with me if you want".

For once in 2 years the children had smiled the biggest smile ever and had told there supposed uncle yes. What the children were not thinking about was he really their uncle or was a rapist trying to trick a few kids.