Anime Chica & the new guy PT 1

Tj's POV
Well i was told there is a new guy that's gonna help me. It started like this...
Me: Hello?
N.P:Hello! I will be helping you for now on!
Me: wut
N.P: OK BYE!
Me: o--ok then...
So yeah that's what happened. Anyways, let's continue the story
11:56 PM
Tj's POV
i was in my office waiting for my shift to start and waiting for this new guy. I heard footsteps and saw the guy. He was average size, Aqua Blue hair and eyes and wore a transformers snap back. "Hey TJ!" He said as he walked into my office. "How do you know my name." I asked as I was looking for a flashlight to give him. "The owner told me and I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Jerry. "Why hello Jerry."
The 12:00 AM bell turned on and I explained to him what his job is. "You are going out there and make sure they don't move." "So your making me be the one in danger?" He replied shocked. "They won't hurt you I promise." I said calmly. "You sure?" "Yep"
He went out the dining area while I waited in the office. "Hey spring." I hear a familiar voice as I turned to see mangle.
Jerry's POV
Why does TJ get the easiest job and I get the hardest. I activated my Walkie Talkie and talked to TJ. "Hey man your watching my back right?" I asked as he turned on his. "Yeah." He said then and unfamiliar voice talked straight after him. "TJ, you wanna go on a second date?" She asked as the talkie went silent. Hmm I wonder who that was. I went into the kitchen only to be cornered by a shadow. "Hey there handsome."
A/N
Lol sorry for the delay of this book, I was working on the blocking dead :/ I love my minecraft so yeah I'll update that tomorrow or Tuesday
ME: GET REKTED I LEFT A CLIFFHANGER HOW DO YOU FEEL.
CaptainFalcon: FALCON PUNCH! *punches me*
Me: *wasted sound*