Introduction

You walk into a meadow. It's filled with flowers, lush green grass, bushes, and it's dotted with trees. You stop in the shade of a tree to get out of the hot sun when a girl walks up to you.

The girl - no, the woman, is peculiar. Her hands are webbed, and her skin is tinged blue. Her ears are pointed, and she has very small lips.

"Hello there!" She greets, smiling brightly. "My name is Serilia. I'll be your guide around the kingdom. Follow me!" She says cheerfully.

You tell her you didn't want to go to 'the kingdom', but she stops you. "Of course you want to go to the kingdom! You came into the Meadow of Magic, did you not? You must go to the kingdom!" You, unable to argue, follow her into a forest.

"This is the Forest of the First. Everyone new to the kingdom comes here. The excitement is unbearable!" Serilia squeals. You feel like she is more exited for this than you are.

During your walk, Serilia hands you a role of parchment paper. You unfurl it. It reads...

Rules

1. No God-Modding, OverPowering, or PowerPlaying! You will be fined 100 coins (a warning) first. If it doesn't stop, you will be thrown out of the kingdom (banned from the roleplay).

2. Stay appropriate. Remember, there are children in the kingdom. Make sure everything you do is PG-13 or less. Otherwise, go somewhere private (PM).

3. Hate the character, not the user. Do not be mean to the user simply if their character is mean. Be mean to the character.

4. Be active. Otherwise, the kingdom will think you have passed. Your funeral will be arranged and you will NOT come back to the kingdom. You MUST be active.

5. Speak in third person and no text talk. Otherwise, there will be a fine (warning). If you continue to deny the rules, you will be kicked out of the kingdom and will not return.

6. Tag people! Always tag people so whoever you're talking to knows you're talking to them. The only excuse you have to not tag someone is if you are new and/or just generally speaking.

7. If you've finished reading, please say 'Waffles' when we reach the Field of Forms and Other Things. (Write 'Waffles' at the end of your form on the next chapter.)