Childhood

Before we start I think you should know this:

(Y/N)=Your name

Your last name is already Kurta or Krueger (because you were adopted)

(H/C)=Hair color

(E/C)=Eye color

(H/L)=Hair length

(F/C)=Favourite Color

pov =Point Of View

Narrator pov

"Okay what's next?" A little girl named (Y/N).

She was looking for herds to make medicine, her family were the doctors in the village.

"Oh Basil" she said cheerfully.

(Y/N) pov

I was looking at the ground trying to find Basil but accidentally bumped into something, I looked up it was a bear.

I was terrified, I couldn't move.

It looked back at me. Then I closed my eyes waiting for it to hit me but it didn't, once I opened my eyes.

I saw it walk off. Did I scare it?

Nah fat chance.

Then I saw a blond boy and a brunette.

"Are you okay?" The brunette asked me "yeah?" I sorta answered "we saw you with the bear" the blond told me "really?" I joked.

"So did you two scare it away?" I asked them "we showed it fish" the brunette answered.

"Well okay, thanks" I told them the started to walk away.

"Hey your basket" the blond yelled.

"Oh yeah" I realized and blushed.

Then they ran up to me.

"I'm Kurapika" the blond said "and that's Pario" he added.

"(Y/N)" I told them.

"(Y/N), that's a nice name" Kurapika said.

(And that's how guys always get the girls)

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (Till You and Kurapika and I are ten I forgot XD)

Kurapika was on the chicken ostrich (Idk what it is) "Bye Kurapika" me and Pairo yelled "bye (Y/N) bye Pairo" Kurapika yelled back then he left.

Kurapika pov

"Bye (Y/N) bye Pario" I yelled back and started to leave 'wow I'm going to miss them' I thought.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (2 years later)

(Y/N) pov

'How's Kurapika?' I thought while running me and Pairo were playing tag in the field "(Y/N) (Y/N) where are you?" Pairo asked he was running in circles I giggled at that.

So then I ran behind him and covered his eyes "guess who?" I asked him "ummm (Y/N)" he answered "your ri-" I was going to say but then I saw smoke at the village.

I gasp "what's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked me "the village smoke is coming out" I answered "I'm going to check" I added "then I'm coming with you" he said "no Pario it's to dangerous" I reply "plus your blind" I added "I trust you that you will lead me the right way" he said.

"Fine" was my answered so then I grabbed his hand and started to run to the village.

When I got there I saw eyeless people (Kurta's) on the ground "what?" I asked then saw a pink hair girl  and a man that tied his hair up. They walked to us "look two more" said the girl.

"Pairo RUN" I said then I grabbed his hand and ran to the forest "wh-what wrong (Y/N)?" He asked me "people are killing them" I said looking behind.

Then I bumped in to someone it was a very masculine man "two kids no problem" he said then grabbed Pairo by the neck "don't hurt him" I yelled "why shouldn't I?" He asked me "c-cause he doesn't deserve to die" I said "(Y-Y/N) what's going on?" He asked me afraid "p-please" I begged on my knees "too late" he said then killed Pairo.

"NO" I screamed then got everything was scarlet then I saw a knife on the ground (just go with it) and stabbed the man on the leg "that gutted a bit" was all he said my eyes widened. Then he grabbed my (H/L) (H/C) I used then knife and cut it.

I started to run to the end of the forest.

'So close' I thought then I saw a blond girl, she looked a bit older than me thou, but then I fainted.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (1 day later)

I woke up on a pink bed 'really pink' (sorry if you don't like pink if you do change it to a different colour). Then the girl I saw came in.

"Your awake" she said I tried to sit but I couldn't "don't sit your still weak" she told me "o-okay" I whispered so then I just sank in then bed.

"So what's your name?" She asked me while pouring out tea in to a tea cup.

"(Y/N)" I answered a bit better.

"My name is Biscuit but you can call me Bisky " she said "okay" I said 'I think I have enough strength to sit' I thought so the I tried and I did it.

"Now (Y/N) where did you come from?" She asked me while drinking some tea then I remember them killing my people "I-I'm a K-Kurta" I answered she spitted out her tea " A KURTA?" She asked me "y-yes" I answered.

"People killed the Kurta clan" I told her "oh you poor thing" she said and came to me and hugged me. I started to cry,

After that she went and made some hot coco 'I have no clue what that is but I hope it's good' I thought then she came to me with hot coco.

"So your clan is dead then I will adopted you if your okay with that" she said "oh okay" I said.

Bisky  pov

'Wow that was easy' I  thought "so do you know who killed your clan?" She asked the Kurta girl "n-no" the girl answered sadly "well it was the phantom troupe" I told her.

"How do I kill them?" She asked me.

"Well you need tot be a hunter" I answered.

"But when your 17" I added "okay" she said.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (1 week later)

Your pov

Bisky adopted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I rewrote that hopefully that was better like wha better cuz this is the seconded time I edited.

Okay Bai Bai peeps

-Glory-chan

Monday,December,11,2017