Phase 3 X Trick Tower Part 4

A/N: This is the last Trick Tower part I promise and you have a backpack sorry I didn't tell you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Y/N) P.O.V

So we went inside a small room " Killua how did you rip his heart out" Kurapika asked him " well I just grew my nails" Killua said then showed us his nails " oh ya Killua is from a family of assassins" Gon said . Then when we got inside Killua and Gon explored the room Kurapika was reading and Leorio was doing something. I went to one of the corners and opened my (f/c) backpack and got my mp3 player and listened to Guren No Yumiya (the first opening of attack on titan) and my (f/c) diary I got it when I was adopted by Biscuit so I wrote :

Dear diary today at the Hunter exams again I am in the 3th phase the "Trick Tower" I'm in a group it is 5 people so it's me, my childhood friend Kurapika, a new friend Gon, another new friend Killua, and last but not least Leorio ( a new friend to). To describe them I'll start with Leorio so he looks like someone in his 30's but he is actually a teenager his real age is 19. He can be kind and nice but he is strong if he learns how to fight but trust me on this he is a pervert. Moving on to Killua is a boy who is 12 with white hair it's weird and he is only 12!!! Besides that he is from a family of assassins I just learned that then can be someone fun to play around with but never get on his bad side unless you are stronger then him. Next up is Gon, Gon is so innocent ,funny, and fun there is great potential in that boy his hair is like anti gravity and has a green stripe in it too it is cool though. Now last but not least like before Kurapika. So Kurapika he has I would say golden blond hair he is smart and kind but when his eyes turn scarlet I bet normal could sense it but he is my childhood friend now that I'm getting older I started to let say having feelings for him I guess. But I miss my other childhood friend his name was Pairo he had brown hair and I was friends with me and Kurapika how I met them let say they were my knight in shining armor they were my best friends. But Pairo died because I wasn't strong enough but back then I swear that I will take revenge on the people who killed my clan called the Kurta clan. The Kurta clan is my clan they has the most beautiful eyes the scarlet eyes whenever they get mad or pissed there eyes would turn scarlet. The people that killed my clan is called "The Phantom Troupe they killed my friend oh gotta go.

Bye from (Y/N).

All of the boys were asleep I was surprised because even Gon and Killua was asleep and they tried to explore the small room so I decided to go to sleep.

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ (after sleeping)

I woke up because Leorio was snoring so loud I could see that Killua was awake because his eyes were opened. Then I looked at the time it said 40:06 so that means 40 hours and 6 minutes then I saw Kurapika open his eyes.

He looked at Killua and they started a conversation so I esv dropped " can't sleep" Kurapika asked Killua and then Killua looked a Kurapika. "That's not it I can go two or three days without sleep" Killua answered. "Ten hours has passed huh" Kurapika said " there aren't any windows it's hard to tell if it's day or night but it's probably moring " Killua said " most likely" Kurapika replied then Killua got up.

Then he giggled then threw his pillow at Gon and then Gon deflected back at Killua. Killua was shocked then Killua tried it again but the same thing happened but Gon woke up this time and passing the pillow to each other Kurapika went back to sleep.

Hey pipe it down" Leorio said then they stopped and laughed "let me sleep more' Leorio added so then they did the two boys stared at me I pretend that I was asleep.

"Gon do you know what I'm thinking of" Killua asked Gon then Gon nodded I had a bad feeling. Then the two boys came and threw their pillows at me. I sat up caught the two pillows then threw them at the boys which made them go flying around the room I slapped my forehead.