10:

•Previously on, this crappy title that I have no idea why I named it this, I love you•

"Dan? Dan, what's wrong? Can you let me in please?"

Dan shook his head and just lied there crying. I feel so bad, but I don't know how to fix him. I sighed.
"Dan, can you-"

Before I could finish my sentence, there was a knock on the door and Melody said,

"(Y/n), it's Phil, he's not in his room, or anywhere in the apartment."

Now•

Dan looked at Mel wide eyed.

I'm not sure what was going on, but something happened and I need to know.

"Dan, what happened between you and Phil?" I asked.

Dan looked at me and took in a deep breath, soon letting it out.

"Phil-.. He was upset. I thought I could fix it, but I only made it worse."

Mel and I exchanged confused glances. Looking back at Dan, I gestured him to go on with his story.

Before he could go on he looked behind Mel and there he was, Phil.

"Phil?" Dan questioned then realizing it was him, "PHIL!"

Dan moved me and Mel out of the way to go see Phil.

"Phil.. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't know you felt that way and I shouldn't have-.."

Dan was cut off by Phil hugging him. "Dan, there's no need to be sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you by leaving without saying anything. And, the whole conversation we had, I shouldn't have said anything. I just, I didn't mean to upset you. It's all my fault. I'm sorry, Dan."

Dan smiled and hugged him back before saying, "It's not your fault, Phil. You're an innocent Angel Bean, why would anything be your fault."

Phil giggled and they both stopper hugging each other.

"Can we all watch a movie and eat some pizza?" Phil asked.

Dan looked at Mel and me and we nodded.

Dan Spoke, "Of course."