She left♛

Blades POV

I don't need anyone to help me I can do this all by myself. Ricks name then suddenly pops up on my cell. I pick up quickly.

"She's at a motel six downtown."

I don't say anything back just hang up and jumped into the car. And I'm after her.

Storms POV

I understand I am not discreet I already know Blade found me I just have to wait for him to come to me. In the mean while it wouldn't hurt to order pizza.

Pizza came in and she was silently eating waiting for the door to open. She decided to make the encounter more interesting as she would be in her bra. Sometimes a girls got to spice up her life. The door come banging open revealing a furious Blade. I sprung up and run to him then jump into his arms. Ugh I love how good he smells. I wrap my arms around his head forcing him to get smushed into my boobs he had no choice but to grab my ass to hold me up. I stuff my face in his neck. He strips me off of him and throws me onto the bed. He then straddles me and locks my hands in his above my head.

"You fucking left me!" He yells

"Sugar let me explain." He slightly lets go of my hands but doesn't get off me. I grab his face still feeling the desire to feel the pulse of his heart beat on my lips. I do as I please and he doesn't protest.

"That man sold me out to you, you have to understand that I had to get you out of the house. I thought he was my family but now I refuse to think I have any family. So understand that you aren't to take me back there." I say staring into his bright hazel eyes.

"That means I claim you as mine." He suddenly states.

"What ever you want puddin" I say feeling a joker vibe all of a sudden.

"You do know the joker is abusive to Harley." He states

"What kind of Mafia woman doesn't like to get a little ruff." I say then grind on him.

He groans and glares at me detaching himself.

"I won't fall for your shit." I'm feeling playful I wanna play a naughty game this is a whole new me. He makes a freak out of me.

I quickly pull out my gun on him. "You know when a girl is talking you should really listen. I know I ruined moments where you could have actually respected me but now that's down the drain. So I'm going to have to force you. Look I don't want anything to do with you I just want to work for you. Now if that comes with the extra of my crazy self then you'll just have to deal. I've been trained vary well as you just experienced I'm also a psychotic bitch. In that house I may look like a flower but out of it I'm anything but. That man I used to respect back there he made me realize I was just a walking bid and he was just waiting for the right price. I will not be your property and I will not be treated unfairly I am the best you got right now so take what you can get I would advice you to put me as a under cover agent and leave me to my work." With what I say I cock my gun gaining emphasis and attention. I give him a last warning.

"Look I can't give u a job away from me I bought you but I guess that you can be part of the family to protect us." He keeps eye contact with every word.

I cock my head to the side, "Now was that hard."