game tips

this is what i call the back stabber. first you hang around a snake for some time and fallow them around. then when you gain their trust you quickly use your speed boost and kill them.

this is what i call the disguise. first you name yourself something like im new or just learning. then you can take people by surprise when you use speed boost. this strategy has pros and cons though. the pros is people might think your weak and be careless around you witch makes them easy targets for you, and the cons is people might try to target you instead. 

this is what i call the scavenger. what you do is instead of taking risks by trying to kill others, you can hang around a popular spot where lots of snakes are. by doing this you can scavenge leftovers from when someone pops. try not to rush though, you are more likely to run into someone when you rush. and you dont need to rush anyways cuz there is many more snakes to feed from.

this is what i call the slither bot. first you put your name as chith.3r.com - 3 = e and just run in a line without moving. people will think your a slither bot witch is a snake that is for the people who cant kill others. they will come closer so they can kill you but just as they are in range use your speed boost and kill them.

this is what i call the crusher. first you find a big snake with a smaller snake fallowing it. then you go onto the smaller snakes side so that your on one side and the big snake is on the other. then you use your speed boost to move up a bit. then you move a little closer to the bigger snake so that you end up pushing the smaller snake right into the bigger snake.