Part one

Undertaker sat in a chair reading while his seven year old son was at the table drawing. "Father.... Am I old enough to know about you and mommy yet?" Hearing these words from Vincent wasn't entirely new to the reaper, though the last time he had heard them the child had been four and not old enough to understand that Claudia was never coming back. "Well....I suppose you should hear the story."

By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen
She said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."
Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

"We met when I was....well not my current age, I thought I may never fall in love until I saw her." Undertaker saw his sons big brown eyes light up hearing this. "Was she beautiful father?" "She was the most beautiful woman I've seen in my entire existence."

Undertaker continued to tell his son of the first meeting of him and his wife. "She was so beautiful and she left me too speechless, but she saw the love I had in my eyes and started the conversation."

~~Undertakers flashback ~~
He sat down at the table in the small café trying to get some reading done, suddenly he saw a beautiful woman.... possibly the most beautiful woman his old reaper eyes had ever seen and she left him speechless and awestruck. Thankfully she had decided to approach him.

"Umm excuse me but I noticed that you were looking at me earlier." He suddenly started to panic inside in fear he had scared her away. "I'm so sorry miss, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Suddenly the woman's brown eyes lit up and she smiled. "Why would the love and admiration in your eyes make me uncomfortable?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) Hi guys! So I decided to put this story into different parts so it doesn't suck because I wrote it all at once. And this is my first real fanfic so I hope it isn't terrible.