chapter 11

"Now this seems unfair." Vanessa pouted evilly.

"How unfortunate." Ursula chuckled darkly.

"You're gonna pay." Atticus glared at the octopid women.

"Listen here, how's about we make this a fair fight, even if we are octopid women?" Morgana said.

"You have a good idea for once." Ursula mocked her sister.

"So, what do you goody merpeople say? Three against three?" Vanessa smirked, extending her right hand to them.

"Either way, we're gonna triumph over you..." Urchin narrowed his copper brown eyes as he swam up with Darla, coming behind Eloise.

"We want to fight against strong merpeople, not wannabes." Morgana said.

"You've asked for this," Darla glared. "Beat them, Atticus."

"I sure will." Atticus said.

"Okay, so it'll be Atticus, his youngest son, and Urchin against me, Morgana, and our mother, Vanessa." Ursula smiled evilly.

"Darla, you protect Eloise, this won't take long." Urchin told his future wife/childhood crush.

Darla nodded firmly before Urchin went to join his future brother-in-law and nephew. Eloise looked firm, but her mother told her to stay back. Morgana, Vanessa, and Ursula laughed at their competition. Unknown to anyone, Akito secretly made his Uncle Urchin as strong as him and his father and his grandfather without anyone noticing.

"You can do this, Uncle Urchin." Akito whispered once they were ready.

Darla decided to take Eloise, Estelle, and Vincent back to Triton's place for safety. Melody was the only one really there as she stayed for her safety as well, but also to be a babysitter for her younger cousins who would soon come.

"So, who do you want to face against, my favorite daughter?" Vanessa asked Ursula.

"Hey!" Morgana scowled.

"I'll take that Atticus fellow," Ursula replied. "If it wasn't for him, my plans of ruining that little mermaid Ariel's life probably would've worked!"

"Alright then," Vanessa smirked. "So, Morgana who will you face?"

"I'll fight his brat." Morgana glared.

"Looks like I'll be getting Little Orphan Blonde Brat." Vanessa said then.

"I have a name, you know..." Urchin sneered.

"His name is Urchin." Atticus glared at Vanessa.

"Like it matters," Vanessa laughed darkly. "You're all going to be finished off and the ocean will be ours. Perhaps I could turn that Darla girl into our maid and when your daughter is old enough, she will have the same fate, she's such a spoiled brat like her mother."

"Enough chit chat, let's fight!" Akito glared.

"You're so one, little man." Morgana challenged.

With that, the three merman moved out to the three octopid women.

"Let's see how strong you three are." Vanessa smirked before she wrapped Urchin with her tentacles while her daughters did the same with Atticus and Akito.

Urchin grunted and growled.

"Haven't you been taught to never harm a lady?" Vanessa taunted him.

"Yeah, but you three are evil, so you three are an exception." Atticus said before he broke free from Ursula's tentacles and then grabbed them before starting to spin her.