Meet Dr. Facilier

The mysterious man took (Y/N) hand and say with the husky voice of seducation
"Vows coeurs snot profonds..."
(Y/N) was surprised and about to say something but stopped by the young man holding up his right hand and put his finger over his mysterious smile.(Y/N) raised her eyebrow wonder what this gentleman was doing.

"Es-ce Que De grander pour ere. alec un monsieur pretendent aussi. savage que charmant"

(Y/N) eyes were widened and her cheeks are rosy
She been flirted by a patient and mysterious man.
"I bet you flirt all the girls in New Orleans"said (Y/N)

"If I find them ravishing"he said with a smile.

(Y/N) laughed and asked curiously said "Is this poetry from France ?"

He was surprised and say "Why yes,have you ever read any romantic poetry's".

"Yes,I read about literature and poetry since I was seven"said
(Y/N)
"Ahh yes, your favorite auntie taught you back in England"he said.

(Y/N) stopped smiling and speechless.How did he know about your favorite auntie Jane Porter.

"I'll get drink and pleasure meeting with you sir..."said (Y/N) as shake his hand and he shake back.
She walks back into the kitchen

He began to have thoughts about (Y/N) then something cross his mind.

"Perhaps I can offer her a little deal" he said to his 'shadow'who smiled wickedly.

A mischievous plan....

Next Chapter 
"Spies in the Shadows"