Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I raced across the field not taking any notice of any others in my site all I had my eyes fixed on Niall.

He was laying against a tree, holding his leg which was bleeding badly.

I finally reached him and pressed his lips to mine, tears falling down our faces, "Princess how..."

"If you wanna trap a girl your going to need to learn bow to lock windows," I said a slight smile playing on my lips, "You of all people should know that!"

"You came for me!" He said.

"Always!" I moved his hand away from his leg.

He winced in pain as I touched it.

"It's gonna be alright babe," I said ruffling his blonde hair, " your going to be alright!"

I said trying to reassure myself as much as him. My locket fell out of my top as I lent over him. He caught it in one of his hands, "you wore it!" He said a small smile crossing his lips.

"How could I not?" I asked,"Its beautiful!"

"Just like you!" I blushed at his comment. A groan of pain brought me back to reality.

I moved Niall up, "Princess what are you doing?" He asked. "Getting you out of here!"

His face fell, " All I wanted was to protect you!" He said.

"And all I want to do right now is protect YOU!" I said my voice rising a little as I finally managed to pull him to his feet.