2

-Simon's P.O.V.-

"Simon, mom and dad are dead." my younger sister said to me.

"w-what happened?" I asked

"mom set it up but she shot dad and herself and made it look like someone broke in."

"are you okay? like were you in the house when it happened?" I asked as more questions filled my head.

"yes and I'm fine I'm just shaken up a bit."

"ok that's good. you know I still wish I didn't leave you."

"I had no choice, I had to stay because I was too young at the time."

"yeah but don't think I've haven't gone a day without thinking about you and life at home."

"speaking of home, I don't have one because the conditions of the house are bloody horrendous."

"you can live with me if you'd like."

"are you sure? I don't want to get in the way"

"Olivia you'll be fine. now do you want to live with me or not?"

"ok yes I'll live with you."

"yay! ok I'll be  over in a bit. I love you!"

"ok and I love you too!" she said ending the call.

I put my headset back on and told the guys I had to go not telling them about what I was doing or where I was going.

they agreed going back to their game as I went downstairs and put my shoes on.  grabbing my keys, I walked out to my car and started my journey to my parents house.

|| skipping the ride ||

upon arrival I saw a cop car parked in the driveway along with an ambulance sitting behind it.

I parked in the road in front of the house and got out of my car. I walked up the now overgrown with grass pathway leading to the front door.

I knocked on the door only to have a woman who had brown hair answer it.

"how may I help you?" she asked while opening the door just enough to stick her head through.

"I'm Olivia's brother, Simon. I came to get her." I replied hoping she would let me through.

"I'm sorry for your loss." she said, opening the door to let me through.

"oh Simon," Olivia said as she ran up to me. I embraced her in a tight hug while she cried on my shoulder.

"Olivia, I have missed you so much." I said into her hair.

"I've missed you too." she said pulling away from our embrace.

"I hate to interrupt but I need to talk to you mister Minter please." a tall man said to me.

"ok" I said as I followed him into the kitchen.

"detective stabler," he said holding his hand out in which I shook in return.

"I wanted to ask about Olivia living with you."

"when she called I asked and she seemed fine with the idea."

"ok good we just need you to sign some papers but we will send those to you in the mail."

"ok that's fine." I said as we need the conversation and returned to the living room.

"Olivia are you ready to go?" I asked as she talked to the other detective.

"why yes I'm ready to get away from this hell-hole" she said as she wheeled her suit case out to my car.

"ok then. is there anything else I need to do or can I leave." I asked the detectives.

"I believe we've got it from here you can go."

"thank you" I said while I walked out of the door.

"Olivia, there is something I need to tell you about" I said as we pulled onto the main road.

"what that you live with three other guys, you're apart of a group of seven guys called the 'sidemen', and you do YouTube for a living?" she said with a smile.

"yep that's what I was going to say." I laughed slightly as we continued our journey back to the sidemen house.

|| skipping the car ride ||

"JOSH VIK JJ COME DOWNSTAIRS I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET SOMEONE!" I yelled as I led Olivia into the kitchen.

"is that how you communicate around here?" she asked with a scared expression on her face.

"pretty much." I shrugged

a few seconds later we saw the three guys enter the kitchen.

"guys, Olivia , Olivia, and you already know who they are." I said to her while she smiled at me.

"she's a fan?" Vik asked with a raised eyebrow.

"not only is she a fan, she's also my little sister." I said smiling at Olivia.

"why didn't  we know about this?" Josh asked

"well that's another story for another day but for now, meet my sister." I said to the guys as they looked at me strangely.

"come on guys, I don't bite!" Olivia said while she walked closer to Vik.

Vik smiled and gave her a hug. she moved along to the other two and did the same.

"I'll show you the guest room up stairs." I said. she smiled and followed me up the stairs.

"here it is." I said as I opened the door to reveal the guest bed and desk.

"wow I didn't know you guys had another setup in here." she said while walking over to the desk with two monitors.

"yep it's our old equipment that we didn't use but it all worked pretty well so we decided to set it up if someone stayed and need to make videos." I explained to her.

"I'm gonna let you settle in and unpack, I'll be downstairs if you need me."  I said before being engulfed in a hug.

"thank you for saving me Simon. thank you from saving me from that hell" she said tearing up.

"don't cry Liv, because if you cry I'm gonna cry." I said tearing up myself.

"I love you Si,"

"I love you too Liv"

after we pulled away from the hug I returned to my room.