Chapter 1

Ace awoke In a strange room. Looking around at his surroundings the room made itself clear that it wasn't his. Ace rubbed his eyes and stared at the wall for a few seconds until a thought shot through his mind. 'Luna. Where luna'. He though this over and over until it sunk in. Ace stood up and ran to the door. He through it open and as he did some whitebeard pirates looked at him strangely. Ace ran around in search for Luna, but couldn't find her. "YOU! WHERES LUNA!" He yelled at the tall old man in front of him.

Whitebeard only looked down upon his future son. "Who is Luna?" He asked a bit amused by the boys eagerness to find his beloved. "The girl with the LONG BLACK HAIR!" Ace screamed motioning hair length with his hands.

Luna (reader) pov

I sat an a bench in the cafeteria talking to some of the meme era of this crew. If I was going to join them, better get to know them right? I didn't catch all of the names but the ones I did were: pineap-I mean Marco, thatch, teach, and jozu. Being the only girl besides the nurses was pretty intimidating. I was geting pretty comfortable until I heard yelling. "Long black hair!" Is what I heard faintly in the distance. The ship seemed to vibrate as someone laughed and then not two minutes later the door to the cafeteria opened reveling ace and a tall man who seemed to just walk away after he opened the door.

Ace looked at me and a sigh of relief left him as he made his way over to me and hugged me. Being the gentle girl I am I hugged back awkwardly and embarrassed myself. Hopefully I don't keep this up. Or I feel like I'm going to be teased a lot.

Short first chapter but... Oh well~ I'll maybe continue this story later tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyway- until next time!