13

Dan and Phil have been very happy lately. They'd cuddle and kiss and tell each other I love you's. They were very very happy but still something kept bothering Dan. Peej was the thing bothering him.

Today was rainy afternoon, Phil sat shirtless on Dan's couch. His eyes closed and soft little snores peeped out of him, Dan who couldn't help himself ended up taking cute pictures of his lovely boyfriend. Giggling softly as he looked through the pictures. He was about to take another one until he heard a knock at his door. Which he didn't expect at all, especially on a day like this.

He was careful to not wake Phil up, he kissed the top of his head and stood up. He looked through the peep hole on his door and when he saw the familiar face he sighed and opened the door "Why are you here?" He growled.

Green dull eyes flickered down "I wanted to apologize."

Dan's anger was increasing "Apologizing won't get you anywhere, especially after what you did." He growled out, Peej looked up and pleaded for forgiveness "Please Dan I know what I did was messed up b-" Dan's hand clenched tight "But nothing! What you did was disgusting you..you hurt him!" Phil shuffled around the couch and Dan looked back to see him thankfully still asleep.

"I'm sorry!" Peej cried out.

What Dan did next was rather shocking for him.

He had kicked Peej in his stomach and knocked him to the other side of the hallway. Dan closed his flat's door and walked over to Peej with fury blazing over him. "Nothing will make me forgive you Peej." Dan grabbed him by his collar "Even if Phil begged me for it." He punched Peej straight across his jaw and then dropped him to the floor "Now get out before I do any worse damage." He went back inside his flat.

Peej sat on the floor with great regret. He stood up with weak legs and walked towards the lifts. Leaving the building with a hand holding his jaw and the other clutching his stomach.

Phil woke up when Dan had brought him to lay across his lap. He rubbed at his bright blue eyes and smiled sweetly at his lovely Dan.

"Bear." He said softly

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Dan's eyes watered and he hugged his small boyfriend. Kissing his cheek and neck softly "I love you too." He said with a croaky voice. Phil giggled and hummed a soft tune and they both sat like that. Until Phil whined about needing to pee.

I'm going to sleep now goodnight petals 💕

Hope you enjoyed this chapter