Song.

Camila's POV

I went to my locker after class, which happens to be next to Harry's ex girlfriend. What a great day! "You're this girl who's always with Harry aren't you?" I turned around to see who was talking to me and there she stands. The most georgous girl I've seen in my life. "And you are?" I said facing her. "Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend. Zayn is one of Harry's best friend. " she said smiling at me. I stood there staring at her, I mean look at her beauty. I look like a homeless person next to her! I snapped out of it as a boy with very pretty hair approached her. "Hey babe, who's that?" He planted kiss on her, so it must have been her boyfriend. "That's Harry's girl silly." Harry's girl? WTF. "Umm we're just friends." I told them with confusion. "Oh we know that." she said, her mouth curved into a sweet smile. He whispered something into her ear and she let out a giggle. "Well I got to go babe, Harry's waiting for me. I'm Zayn by the way!" I gave him a small wave and Perrie kissed him goodbye. Zayn hurried to the parking lot of our school and I have to admit he and Perrie made an adorable couple.

"You're in my way bitches!" Oh no it's her. Taylor. "Talking to yourself again Taylor?" Perrie shoot her a innocent smile while Taylor just rolled her eyes. "So tell me are you Harry's new girl ?" she said looking me straight into my eyes. "What if she is? It's none of your buisiness anymore, so don't bother her." Perrie walked to my side and pulle me away. "Thank you. I don't really understand why everyone is making a big deal about me and Harry being friends. It's not like he doesn't have any other friends right?" Perrie just looked at me and laughed. "Look, Harry is the son of a big company and everyone tries to be friends with him. Especially girls try to win him over just to take him and his money for granted. Other than that he's one of the popular boys here in school and a flirt if you noticed." she winked at me and countined to explain. "Two years ago he finally fell in love, but unfortunately he fell for Taylor. We all knew she was playing with him, but he didn't want to listen to us. They were together for one and half years. She was a pain in the butt. After the break up he never wanted to let a girl into his life, even if it's just a friend. He even went to America for an exchange year just to clear his mind and here he is again with a girl in his car. I mean that's something to talk about!" We ended up in her car, while she was explaing Harry's love story. I nodded and didn't know what to say. "But we're really just friends!" I said assuring her again. "Where are we going?" I asked her looking out of the window, trying to figure out where we were. "To Zayn's. He said to hang out and  I like you, so I'll take you with me to meet some new friends." she winked at me and got out of the car. I didn't even noticed we were there already!

Harry's POV

I was chilling at Zayn's with Louis, Niall and Zoey, Liam and Summer as we waited for Perrie to arrive. I'm starving, but Zayn wanted to wait for Perrie. "So what's up with you and this Camila ?" Zayn asked me out of nowhere. "What do you mean? We're just friends." I looked at Louis who's expression was hard to read. I knew he liked her so why should I do a move on her ? "We're here!" Perrie arrived, but what did she me mean with "we". They entered the living room and Camila was beside her. "Since she's Harry's friend, I figured we should get to know her more." oh Perrie, you and your ideas. Camila awkwardly waved at us and I gave her a small smile.

She took a seat next to Louis and I felt a little bit of jealousy in my body. Buzz.

hi son,

Dinner with Mr.Cabello and Amanda. Please pick up Camila since her dad will take a ride with me.

I looked at Camila and saw her fishing out her phone. Our eyes met and she just smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. Her smile just gives me goosebumps. We still had 2 hours until we had to head off, so we  just watched a movie. Louis would sometimes ask Camila some questions about her life. He really likes her.. but I met her first..didn't I?